I'm trying to recover her!

I’ve got to flower and found my ph meter was off. I’ve been trying to salvage this plant for a while. I think SOME of the leaves look pale, burnt tips, yellow blotches.

• What strain, ILGM white Widow
  • Method: Organic soil, Hydroponics ProMix
  • Vessels: Pots, 5 gal Bucket
  • PH of Water, Solution, Trying to stay around 5.8 Runoff 6.1
  • PPM/TDS 576ppm
  • Indoor
  • Light system GalaxyHydro 300W LED and Viper Spectrum 300W
  • Temps; Day, 80 Night 70
  • Humidity; Day, Night ~40%
  • Ventilation system; Yes, two small fans
  • Humidifier
  • Co2; No
    IMG_0524 IMG_0525 IMG_0526 IMG_0527
1 Like

Raise them ppms up she wants more food to grow big buds for u. But I believe that @Myfriendis410 @Jbum @Midwestnewbie @Cyle1 @MattyBear would know what deficiency it is.

1 Like

More than likely if the ph has been off, your plant is uptaking some nutrients and others are being locked out. Once the ph is stable, check the new growth to see how the plant is currently doing :v::bear:

1 Like

You could run up around 800 ppm or so and the plant will likely respond. I use Promix and try to PH a bit higher at around 6.0 although it’s supposed to be in the same range as soil.

1 Like

If I run the ppm up should that be measured before adding honey and molasses??

1 Like

You might not see the sweeteners add much to the TDS as sugar is non conductive. But I personally don’t run any sugars as it draws pests. Others do but haven’t seen any supporting data on it’s use.

3 Likes

I would use that towards the later part of flowering

Plants leaves don’t all stay perfect during the grow.
Overall I see a pretty healthy plant.
I just remove leaves that are dying and as long as it’s here and there and not progressing that’s just part of the grow.
Just keep an eye on things and step back and evaluate if things worsen. Not just a leaf here or there but a pattern.
If Organic living soil with organic nutrients you’ll want a Ph between 6 and 7 in general with 6.5 or so as a sweet spot.

I’m a little confused with your post of … * Method: Organic soil, Hydroponics ProMix…what do you mean by hydroponics pro mix? Is it your nutrients your using?

1 Like

Nice catch @Skydiver. Growing method is Pro-Mix (hydroponic soil-less). The nutes I’m using are General Hydroponics grow series.
I’ll just keep plugging along and work for the best.