I'm trying to be patient

Thank you @Myfriendis410
I will. Taking my chill pill and moving forward✌

1 Like

I have another question about meters but I’m going to make a new post.

@BIGE Mornin’ It’s called ‘Hoverover’ a new ‘problem’ with growers. It was just recently discovered! :woman_farmer:

5 Likes

Not unless he sings it lol @Fairieswear8oots
Have a great day

1 Like

Hi welcome to forum. As you can see lots of good growers here happy to help. Sorry if things got off on wrong foot.

2 Likes

@Fairieswear8oots welcome to the forum and sorry no one answered your questions. I started a thread with charts and graphs a while back, just search bar “charts and graphs” you will find a bunch in there from humidity, lighting, ph levels, and nutrient necessities

1 Like

@AmnesiaHaze
Fabulous! Thanks so much✌

1 Like

@Fairieswear8oots I was a tween when they released NIB & The Wizard… 2 of my favorite metal tunes of all time!! Welcome to the forum! I’m smoking my 1st grow as I type… I haven’t been on the site since harvest… but I do also apologize for the group, it sucks when you’re feeling left hanging in the wind.

I grew 2 Blueberry autos in a 2x2x4 tent and it was tight! 1 of the biggest problems though really was the height, I couldn’t raise the light any higher. :confounded:

Now I have 1 bba in a 32"x32"x5’ tent and she’s filling up the space! I’ll add a pic for you tomorrow. First grow only produced about 1.5 ounces from 2 plants but I learned a ton! Lil Miss will be 90 days old on 3/31 and already looks better, bigger-fuller buds than either of my 1st 2.

I’m a soil guy too so can’t speak to hydro but the folks here really will help you! @bob31 @Screwauger

1 Like

I for one, am a space cadet.
Since my recent harvest, I literally have alarms set on my iPhone that remind me to brush my teeth.
I’ve been baked would be another way to put it. That plus work and life and sometimes, I just don’t get fully caught up on the forum.
Apologies!

I grow in a 39x39x70 tent with ample china lights (5) and three autos was a tad too much (disclaimer, I grow in autopots and they seem to grow slightly larger specimens). I grow in coco and this system is considered a “passive hydro” as the plants are fed continuously from the tray fed by a reservior.

As for flushing, eh I get flamed on some sights for even asking about it.
I am flushing my coco right now with tap water, florakleen and no ph adjustments. My last two grows I did not flush anything and I am still out on the topic as to it’s effectiveness. What you cited is what I have read 11 to 14 days of balanced water. I am not touching my ph because I already burnt the crap out of the bba and it just needs to come down @Fairieswear8oots

6 Likes

@Screwauger & @jusgettinby
Thank you both so much. I’ve chilled lol
I think I’m a little panicked because I impulsively said, “I’m sick of getting crap, I’m gonna do it myself” and I threw myself and my money into it with ZERO knowledge and HUGE unrealistic expectations. My 1st grow produced a boy and a sub standard girl because of my ignorance. Sooo do I bail or double down. I’m committed so onward to grow two!
I appreciate everyone’s patience and love and all the sharing!!

3 Likes

2 BBA’s in my tent. Pretty full.

6 Likes

@Screwauger
Wow they fill it up!

1 Like

@Fairieswear8oots Your right where I was 1 yr ago and with the help of this forum I am harvesting my second awesome grow.

I understand. I started a journal on another site and stopped updating it as new journals with silly methods and results were getting hundreds of views and comments and mine had two followers and it upset me. The tags are the key for most and you got that now. Welcome to the Brother/Sisterhood of the self sufficient stoners.

7 Likes

@Screwauger
So much love! Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you @latewood for moving this thread to the right spot :v:

1 Like

You will get worse , before you get better… :wink:
Sometimes that’s just the way the cookies crumble… :wink:
We will get you there… :wink:
I’ve seen you be bopping all over the place… :wink:
To much info to be Givin in one sitting… lol
Besides , I can’t have you taking over the world in one day… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@peachfuzz
:wink:

5 Likes

@peachfuzz
All kidding aside, i know I’m all over the place lol thats just me. A bit of ADHD, but trust me when i tell you, I’m takin notes and my thoughts are starting to organize and the information is getting clearer. I really can’t say enough how much I appreciate you all!! Such an awesome site this is!!
I’m gonna do a grow journal for the next grow.

3 Likes

Come follow my journal, @Fairieswear8oots. :smile:

Will my plants live or die? Who knows? Lol!

1 Like

@blackthumbbetty
I will! Tag me please​:sunglasses::v: