Im throwing in the towel :/

Don’t give it up! My rule is that if the plant isnt completely dead, then its not completely dead. Lol
I’ve had Sats outside, in pots, and in veg for months without growing while all rest were transitioning into bloom before they finally came “alive”. Change up a few things and keep at it. You may just have a genetically stubborn youngin’ there.

2 Likes

Hey locorock is the buzz from the white widow couchlock?I’ve got some chronic w.from i.l.gm
The buzz I’m hoping for is energy, pain relief,I’ve got some golden leaf ,California dream.im hoping it’s got that kind of buzz…i hope ths don’t sound to be silly question. Never been big smoker…but I’ve grownv30 plus years.

Only cost me about a grand I went pretty cheap on the lights though and intend to get better ones within the year. I read up thoroughly before trying and used some decent seeds I just had sitting around from some good weed i got. Topping was where I was like I dunno man it had me freaking out, but damn did it ever work great I had to watch so many videos before I tried. I still topped them on the 8th node out of caution I’ll likely do 6th from here on out. Started with my fox farms happy frog that soil is the shit man.

1 Like

So you’re looking for a strain that’ll mostly relief you of pain while it making you basically pass out on the couch lol. White widow or Bruce banner might do the trick for you they are nice highs.

I haven’t chopped my WW yet it comes down this weekend!

8 Likes

How did the chop go ? My WWA took all night to trim . Never again will I trimm to that extent . I still can’t believe I harvested too early … I was so sure :joy:. Almost 4 Oz’s tho so at least I know my lights are killer @LoCoRock

1 Like

I still have my white widow auto in flower going On 14 weeks now . I’m not making the mistake of harvesting to early again . I’m still in shock I have almost 4 ounces of almost worthless smoke that looked beautiful… worries the same shits going to happen again .

So I have a question @Covertgrower. When I check my trichs under a scope I get different results not from different parts of the plant but if I check the calyst that are more toward the outside of the nugs they are about 50/50 amber and cloudy but if I check the trichs that are actually inside the nugs I have about 80% clear and maybe some amber here and there but not much . Buds are really frosty but when I check the frost it is mostly clear crystals

I divide the plant to average out the amber from the top to bottom. I just harvest all at once.

You can harvest just the tops, then cut the bottoms later.

2 Likes

Nice sized flower!

1 Like

@Covertgrower @LoCoRock And they say don’t top autos :man_shrugging:t2: I think I’m around 14-15 Weeks maybe more . I tried not to focus so much on dates this time around and more in what everything looked like under the loupe .

2 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes

Congrats on the chop…looks very nice…well done…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Is this the same plant from December 17’ …lol joking. Glad you never threw the towel in huh. Looks like you got yourself some smoke. Nicely done! :+1:

2 Likes

Did you feed her yet? Might of premature fed and stunted or the ph at the roots is wrong check your run off and move light closer

I’m not sure what you mean ?

1 Like

Have you gave her any nutrients yet? And what soil did you start in

Fox farms and yes until around three weeks ago I stopped and started my flush and I chopped and trimmed last night

1 Like

Damn bro I’m dumb as hell looking at your first seedling post lol I see know you have a full grown ass harvested plant that looks live what are the tric rations in her she looks mighty tastey

1 Like