Im throwing in the towel :/

Happy to help! Looking forward to your next grow.
@Bman88900

2 Likes

You ainā€™t lyinā€™ about the things that eat marijuana plants. Iā€™m at a loss with my last two. Soaking them with Neem oil today. Started them in flower mode early this past week. Hoping to get some buds.

Every plant is different I find she needs help try promix root booster aa never mind that along time ago

@dbrn32 I know itā€™s an old thread but Iā€™ve been reading this entire frigā€™n forum.lol I have got to ask - are you like a lighting engineer, perhaps you work at Phillips - your knowledge is unfathomable?

2 Likes

I appreciate the kind words, but not a lighting engineer of any sort. I have a couple of technical degrees and work in industrial Maintenance field. The electrical background helps a lot, but most of the other information comes from reading different light studies and tracking down particular test results.

4 Likes

Wow tap the breaks @dbrn32 . Industrial maintenance?? What a small worldā€¦ real quick I do commercial maintenance been w same company 7yrs now - Express, Walmart, Walgreens etc. Iā€™m now looking for a new job & what Iā€™m getting at is - a company in industrial Maintenance has viewed my resume 3 times & itā€™s looking goodā€¦ WHAT IS INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE

3 Likes

Depends on what field is. Have you researched company any to see what they do? I worked in aluminum industry for about 11 years, then a short stint in thermoplastics, last 8 years in renewable energy. At some point you be just about done it all. The last 20-30 years movement has been for all of those positions to be multi craft.

3 Likes

@Bman88900

Glad to see you stuck it out! I was reading the beginning of the thread and then jumped to the end and youā€™re still here! Awesome! Glad you didnā€™t ā€œthrow in the towel!ā€

@Coperthwhite7 How many ABS 90ā€™s do you recommend to make a light lock on the inlet of a tent?

I also work in the Thermoplastics industry.

1 Like

Cool! I left that line of work like 8-9 years ago. It wasnā€™t bad to me though.

Been in it since 91ā€™

1 Like

Getting everything set up again. Going to give this a go again . Completely indoor this go around . Wish me luck .

11 Likes

Luck mateā€‹:ok_hand::wink:

Havenā€™t had to ask much this go around. Enough forums to read now for pretty much anything . Paitence is key I have learned from everyone. Doing my first autos .WWA . ANY advice on this particular strain and auto?

4 Likes

So having a problem with my indoor wwa . She was planted March 14th . My dumb self transplanted it two days ago . I have 6 bag seeds I have been growing inside and just transplanted them outside . I guess while dealing with usually regular seeds I forgot completely donā€™t transplant a auto . Pretty sure sheā€™s stunted . Prolly gonna toss her outside and restart on the auto . Have another 6 or so bag seeds Iā€™m starting now so Iā€™m still keeping busy . Was wondering if I should definitely start over on the auto or will she actually produce and will it be worth even putting effort into or should I just start over from scratch with the wwa and count my losses and actually yield something worth my efforts?

2 Likes

So actually after rereading that , I believe Iā€™m asking if I should throw in towel again lol

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yee best look in lumnen.

i grow wwa. i screwed up every way possible. i transplanted too. last time they ended up huge. this time 32 inches tall and i am the worst. so dont give up

4 Likes