Im throwing in the towel :/

@WillyJ For one its a honor to get a response from ya. Thanks man that really re assures me. I know it to soon but from what im looking compared to the pics they are almost the same.

1 Like

Fell behind here a bit, sorry. Nice to see that plant growing so well, hopefully it has the right parts!

2 Likes

@Bman88900 I’m thinking it’s a female my friend and thankfully also healthy storng almost waiting over tho I would think good luck and keep growing :v:.

1 Like

Female and growing good job.

Pumice stone and perlite 1-2" deep on the top works great, but if you feed nutes over top of it they can live in them. I use super soil and had a big soil nat issue a fee weeks bk i found this

this company makes a spray for soil nats. Water your plants first. Then spray the soil and containers pretty heavy, a good soak. It burns leaves if the fan blows it on leaves under the lights fyi so fans off. Then after they are gone next few timea u water use a natural one like neem oil, garlic, tobacco, cayenne pepper as a preventaive. Also fly strips laying on floor between the containers is a big help

2 Likes

@WillyJ @Covertgrower @dbrn32 male ???

1 Like

@Bman88900. Sorry buddy, looks like a male to me

1 Like

I highly recommend the femminized seeds just for that reason

1 Like

It happens. Lol . gonna plant my autos tonight . excited. It was fun.

3 Likes

Just look at it as a learning experience. You got some practice in

Yeah that’s a male you can see the sacks building

Yes looks like it is a male :-1:

4 Likes

On the plus side you know you can grow a healthy plant now! You should change the title of this thread to “Holding onto the towel.” :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lol thanks bud. Yeah i can at least say i grew a pretty healthy good size plant and made it all the way to flower. Im not upset. Just means more light for the other ones

3 Likes

Yes its a male. But in the up side,like @Bogleg said you did raise a healthy good looking plant. I also agree that maybe fems would be better at the moment. Most strains come in a fem version now.
But if u still have some reg. seeds left, you can grow them out enough to cut a clipping or 2 off, take the clone and throw it under 10/14 light schedule or 12/12 after 2-3 wks max. It will show the sign of the parent plant. Keep in mind it doesnt matter if this clone roots so if u wanna throw it in a rapid rooter or even a cup of water with a fish tank bubbler and it will live long enough to at least show the sex for u.

4 Likes

Its a male sorry

2 Likes

Life is good guys. I learned alot and im still gonna keep pushing foward. Throw my clones out and keep start fresh. New lights. New soil. Give them a good start unlike this one. Honesty my favourite part of this experience was the super cropping. Watching the effects of how productive it helped was amazing. So what should i do with HIM?.trash him. Dump him. Burn him lol idk . He needs to go out with a bang. My buddy wants some of the leafs to roll some fatties with. Im totally down.

5 Likes

I feed mine to our rabbits, they LOVE them. And yes good lights make all the differnce. I will say i have personally grown alot if bud just using and old mag. Ballast 250watt mh/hps, HID lights are decemt these days and cheap. Cool tubes allow bigger lights in small tents/closets. And digital ballast are adjustable quiter and much safer. Mine csn be adjusted 25%,50%,75% and 100%@400watts. And LEDS have come leaps and bounds, and prices have come way down.
As long as you got the desire to learn and your patient youll get to the point you will grow better meds then u can buy.

2 Likes

Get it going @Bman88900, no time like the present buddy what strains you planning on dropping, :v:

1 Like

To be safe @Bman88900 whatever you do with it before moving it cover with a black bag just so there is no chance off pollen been spread around when you move it and give your grow room a good cleaning bud :v: and please do keep growing and updating.

2 Likes