Im throwing in the towel :/

I didnt water for 5 days trying to get the soil dry. Had to tho she was thirsty. I added a top layer of soil and i rake the top soil everyday. Getting better. Annoying tho. Will pick sticky pads up later. No flowers yet :confused: still on 12/12. Defiantly seeing her start to stretch.

1 Like

7 Likes

2 weeks is a normal streach period before flowers start
Yeah water when needed I ment dont keep soil wet
Also a layer of perilte also helps keep them at bay
I found thatvthe organic soils have issues with nates pain in the butt but tou can get ride of them

2 Likes

Thats crazy you say that because i didnt have this problem until i added fox farms soil to the top of the bucket. Had rooom for about 4 cups of soil. We shall see . So i should see some flowers soon . well thats good. Getting nervous about room for it. Have about another 2 feet above her she can go but after that im out of luck

I found the cheapest and easiest way to keep them under control is to use 2 inches of brick mortar sand on the top of my pots because I’ve learned the eggs live in the top couple of inches of the soil.

6 Likes

When I get my soil I try not to get it real dry. Seems like when a bag soil sits for a long time they get nats which is weird because they like wet. But sticky traps have always done the trick for me and maybe a light shot if Neem oil will deter them also a sulfur will do it to

2 Likes

So im still confused on gender? Any one have any advice ?

I don’t see anything that shows her sex… Give it time :+1:
Maybe another picture from another angle?

That I asked if you can take another picture from another angle
I saw those “things”

Sorry i cant atm. At work. Will when i get over there.

1 Like

@WillyJ any chance i can steal some of your time and get a input on these? Just back and fourth with sex.and not sure if shes a she or male.

Look for thin white looking hairs at the bud sites, if it has those, it’s a girl. If it looks more round and ball like, it’s male, but I can’t tell from your pic

Nice sunny day. Letting her enjoy some fresh air and sunlight

we shall see i guess

3 Likes

Loving those Ray’s for sure lol :+1:

all the tops are changing

3 Likes

Good sign i hope :confused:

1 Like

I will pray with you :+1:
Let’s hope this is a good sign

2 Likes

If all falls through i still have a couple more going. We be starting my autos at the end of the month so cant go wrong there. Gender wise **

2 Likes

By that pic it’s hard to tell I wouldn’t call it a male yet…here are a few pics of a few different strains

All female hopefully these pics will help you @Bman88900

4 Likes