Moving it to the graveyard​:no_entry_sign::mens:

2 Likes

It’s dead and in the trashcan
Thanks @Majiktoker.

2 Likes

No problem, sorry for the loss

2 Likes

Just know you did the right thing lol
All males must Die :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss!

1 Like

Thanks guys your support means a lot. It has been a bad day . But on the up side I get to drop new seeds in a few days. …This time I’m planting more seeds :cookie::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Keep me updated ill be here if you need the help

2 Likes

Shoot it before it get loose

2 Likes

@Wishingilivedina420state

Well there is always someone who disagree’s and today thats me.
I think its to to early to tell cause i blew your pic’s up really huge and i really didn’t see anything that was a sure thing.
I hope its not to late. Cause i want you to keep a close eye on it for the next few days.

Will

maybe you can help. these 3 are about a 6 weeks old and im trying to determine their sex, here are the pics see if you can tell please.

thanks for any help in this, I have them in the same place as my fem wws and don’t know the origin of the seeds.

I can’t see any sex signs, can you get a clearer picture of a side angle and a picture of the nodes?

yes I can my camera isn’t that great but I backed off and you can zoom hopefully.

and thanks.

I think it’s still too early to tell the sex. I couldn’t see any sign of them showin their sex

that’s good. they are not going to go to flowering stage for another 4-6 weeks im waiting for the wws to get a lot bigger. but just in case I can move them away. if my wws would get bigger then I could look at them and compare they are all fem. but still to small. ill get back with you next week and take another pic maybe then. also they all looked the same right? either all male or all female?

If u can put them in there own tent put into flower and as soon as u can tell sex switch back to veg .
About to do the same thing with a few bag seeds I started right before I started my ILGM GSCX fem.
And I’m not letting any lil boys next to my girl.
With a reveg the plant looks funny for a while but it goes back to a normal leaf and does fine. It bets growing a male for 6-8 weeks.

It’s still way to early to tell. Can’t tell whether male or female.