I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

repins12-
Did you eat something with salt in it? Makes my mom’s feet, ankles, and legs swell up. She had surgery a week ago and the saline IV got her all swollen big time. Hope it resolves quickly man. Love your posts and your plants look good!
Peace…

2 Likes

@repins12 congrats! A huge win for us overall…wish my state would get their act together with homegrow :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I enjoy watching your madness brother, hope all is well!

7 Likes

repins12-
I come from a state that is at the bottom of the ladder in almost everything. To my surprise, they legalized medical a month ago, now they have to get a “committee” together to figure the best way to proceed. True to our redneck reputation, they have already got guidelines on what you can and can’t do. No flower at all. No growing at all. The only thing they are going to allow is edibles and lotions/creams and tinctures because they don’t want children to accidentally take any of it by accident. Like a child isn’t going to be tempted to hijack a couple of your Gummi bears! Call me a one-eyed moron, but I can already see a reversal on legalization here because the politicians can’t get their collective heads our of each others’ anal cavities! Good luck in your neck of the woods! Peace…

8 Likes

Sounds like Texas

1 Like

Bahahahaa. I love this thread man. Congrats on the newly legal status. That post for the PD was HILARIOUS!

Also im reading the whole thing cuz its some wicked info to be grifted from around here. Diff faces then my usual places. And gotta share the love. Besides how else am I suppose to know what kinda insane strains ur hiding besides that Sunny DD we spoke of :wink:

7 Likes

Check this out seems like a simple design. Basically the whole thing in the pic there. Might have to try and build a small version and see if it works or not.

7 Likes

how do you get plants so bushy

1 Like

What autos u have. Let me know ill b happy to make a purchase

1 Like

That one about stupid tho. Lmao. And 2 above that one lmao.

4 Likes

Happy 4th @repins12

4 Likes

Happy 4th sniper @repins12 :pray::grin:

5 Likes

Happy Independence Say Brother! I’m with @Mark0427 the one with Sam Elliot is priceless. I had a John Wayne poster similar, it said life is hard, it’s even harder when you’re stupid :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Flipp’n auto correct. Day

6 Likes

Happy 4th Gary hilarious meme’s as always haha…

Liquor Guns BUDS and T*ts * fixed it

10 Likes

Happy 4th to all my American friends …:tada::tada::beers:
Enjoy your day …be safe and stay lit …:sunglasses::v:

10 Likes

The last 1 gets used about 3 times a week! Appreciate the laugh this morning :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I have a great many family members living back in the hills. I’m glad changes are coming about, even if slowly. Maybe a few will go legal… Well, it could happen. :wink:

3 Likes

NC med bill headed to the senate to approve medical use :love_you_gesture:. One can only hope it passes without a butt load of regs and allow you to grow your own. I sit. Recreational being passed for several more years. Welcome to the Bible Belt.

3 Likes

Lol we passed Initiative 65 with 75%+ of the state for it. Our lovely legislators found a loophole n guess what? Killed the bill lol. I swear… sometime i just dont kno

4 Likes

That blows Bro, I’ve had my hopes up for years and reading a few of the ailmentsfor qualifying is ridiculous. Flipp’n NC for ya :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes