I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

I was just wondering. This is in the original video at the end

starts at 33 min 50 sec in :v:

7 Likes

@Bighead500 this is my journal, if you want to take a look :v:

2 Likes

The videos, that’s really good information. Thanks for sharing…:v:

2 Likes

Looking great Gary. Glad the power outage didn’t screw things up!! Hope you have a great day My Brother!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

A natural source of silicon is horse tails. The plant is also called bottle brush and is the original brillo pad. Just find some from your nearest wetlands and boil a tea out of it, compost the solids when done.

3 Likes

@BStarr this is my journal, if you would like to take a look :v:

11 Likes

Cheers! I’ll tag along

6 Likes

@Amazon66 here is my latest journal :v:

5 Likes

It’s gonna be a never ending journey. Glad to have you along for the ride :v:

5 Likes

Have any of y’all seen this

:v:
6 Likes

@Oldguy told me about this early yesterday morning. I didn’t get a chance to look up the article until this morning. I think that he said @Hoppiefrog had told him about it. :+1: :v:

4 Likes

And I have some Dinafem seeds too :stuck_out_tongue: Blue Widow strain

2 Likes

I hope that all is well with everyone out there in WEEDVILLE.
A few random shots with the flash this morning, with lights out

Gotta do another major defoliation and drop the nets on these girls

Vapin on some Liquor Cookies Moonshine X Chem D, last night and this morning.
I hope that all is well with you and yours. Be safe and Stay HIGH :+1: :v:

19 Likes

Awesome update as per usual my friend…you killing this hydro thing…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

I think that I may be getting the hang of it. Looking forward to crossing the finish line for a second time. Starting to see little buttons and pistils on my hydro plants. I will call this my first day of flower, not first day since flip to 11/13. In 12-14 weeks, should have some more primo bud, if all goes well :+1: :v:

9 Likes

I didn’t start the convo just commented on it,it’s a shame really hard working honest folk getting the shaft again…

7 Likes

Out of control growth, I’m loving it :+1:

5 Likes

I just got all caught up on your journal. As always looking great. Going to watch your pollination project with interest. After a few more grows that could be fun to try. I am still in the getting the hang of it phase big time. But it has been a blast so far.The last month or so has been crazy for me. I plan on lurking around as much as I can now. Will be watching with interest. Take care and I hope the fam is all doing well.

3 Likes

Ain’t that the way it always goes brother. I put an email out to a few of the seed banks that I deal with in Spain but, have gotten no response back yet, probably be the beginning of next week. I just wanted to give credit where credit was due, since I was not the one that discovered this. I sure did appreciate the info though. I was just getting ready to complete a large order with a company in Spain and had just received an email earlier, that the last strain that I was waiting on was back in stock. I’m glad that I had talked with Barry before, I pulled the trigger. Gonna wait to hear back from them, before placing order. :+1: :v:

6 Likes

Thanks brother, appreciate the kind words :v:

4 Likes