I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

R2D2 :rofl: someone’s getting their party on, stay lit brother :v:

2 Likes

Awesome brother…you pushing production on all the fronts…and having a blast…taking notes :wink::joy::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, my brother. One more grow after this with similar results and I will consider my Hydro design a success. My solo cup experiment, seems feasible. The other project, already been doing that for years. I hope that all is well on your side of the pond. Fixing to get off work shortly. Today is my Friday, I’m off tomorrow :+1::v:

6 Likes

Alls well my side brother :wink: I’m glad your hydro worked out so well, as I said, the solo is interesting af, I’m taking notes…Im jelly on your day off…enjoy my friend…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

I hope that all is well with everyone out there in WEEDVILLE and everyone is enjoying or enjoyed their weekend.
Here are a couple of pics of my neglected outdoor plants
Dwarf Barney’s Farm Glookies. Probably a bad pheno. Usually have pretty good luck with their stuff.

Ministries of Cannabis XXL Big Bud. I will have to grow this again and not neglect it.

I hope that all is well with you and yours. Be safe and Stay HIGH :+1: :v:

20 Likes

They Look good in spite of the neglect my brother. :+1:
Still got some fairly decent sized nugs on them. :clap::clap:
Hope ur havin a great SMWnB Gary.
:v::pray:

7 Likes

Thanks Barry. I can only imagine how the one might have turned out if I had started it on time and taken care of it. Enjoy the rest of the weekend my friend :+1: :v:

6 Likes

Power went out earlier today. Just came back on some 8 hours later. I was in the middle of a branch breaking session, when the lights went out. I’ll have to try and finish up tomorrow after work. This is what they looked like when the power came on right before I adjusted the timer and put them back to bed
Left side

Right side

I hope that all is well with you and yours. Be safe and Stay HIGH :+1: :v:

18 Likes

Glad it’s back on brother and things reset.
Looks great in there tho. :clap:
Girls are sure growing fast. :+1:
:v::pray:

7 Likes

Dammnn my friend, that must be frustrating… Its a powerless feeling ( pun intended )…its the main reason I don’t bother trying hydro …:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Thanks Barry. I think that I may need to defoliate again before putting the nets on them. :+1: :v:

4 Likes

I have a generator and if it would have been off still this morning, it would have been running before I left for work this morning. We drove into town yesterday afternoon and the whole mountain was without power, even 2/3 way to town, without power. Still don’t know WTF happened but, living up here for so many years, I always have plan B. I keep enough fuel around for at least 1-2 weeks, daytime running of the generator and have a wood stove in basement as back up heat as needed :+1: :v:

11 Likes

@Southerngal @Oldtimer69 Y’all alright :v:

4 Likes

@pptrsha1 Where the hell are you???

6 Likes

I asked tis question once before, for all of y’all using Jack’s 321, anyone using greene jeans boost formula??? I just added 35 gallons of well water to my res. I also added 70grams of partA,70 grams of epson salt, 94.5 grams of part B and 42 grams of MKP. Let’s see what happens. I gotta get some nets on these biotches

I hope that all is well with you and yours :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

12 Likes

It’s gonna be a sitting around kinda day, catch up time :v:

3 Likes

Just starting to see signs of pre-flower. Starting to see some pistols :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

7 Likes

Autos. Backporch

Front porch

I hope that all is well with you and yours
:+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

13 Likes

Not using any additional additives. I was considering using silica on this grow. I went on line to order some and every site said they aren’t currently shipping silica products to my state and a couple others. I called my local hydroponics store and they said that for some reason they can’t get any right now. He didn’t know why, but he did confirm that there’s some type of ban on this type of product. Weird, right.

2 Likes

I’m just using Jacks 321 that’s it, oh and molasses once every two weeks