I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

Damn brother… That’s a lot of goings on you have…but its looking awe as always …:muscle::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

When you build it, let’s see it plz. I have about four oz of Gelato that I’m going to de-seed and use for tincture. I’m sure I’ll need it down the road as well.
:pray:

4 Likes

As u can see im up there somewhere haha. Should be caught up by the end of the week. Happy the tests came back negative :wink:

9 Likes

I am probably 3mths from my goal, need your opinion , so close, come onnnnn I see u, just a little advice

2 Likes

I didn’t know but everyone I know in this arena is a fighter, sorry I can’t help more

3 Likes

Any help helps expansion is scary? Need a job. Us health care just saying

4 Likes

No problem bro,
I don’t start until 2 pm Aussie time.

2 Likes

Idea for seed separator, now if you only want to keep the best most viable seeds. Then it stands to reason the heaviest seeds would be the best. So if you drop them in front of a fan the best seeds should fall closest to the fan. :face_with_monocle:

Yes and I did just finish a morning inspiration vape. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Interesting video @repins12 , though I wonder if it really is a better mouse trap?

I was thinking a simple funnel set above the fan and a series of narrow containers below to catch and grade the seeds.

Perhaps even a bit of corrugated sheeting in place of the containers maybe even better!

4 Likes

My brother I know but it’s transition, I got it just get anxious at times. I got a plan I guess I’m just scared. So bunker grow room

4 Likes

Yep. I only went through about 1.5 oz of that stuff. De-seeding is a pain.

5 Likes

I just use a washer machine pan 3x3 and a credit card to sift my seeds , old school… :+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

8 Likes

Glad to see you back brother, and checked out your grows. I don’t know how you keep up Repins12?? Before long you’ll need a farm hand or assistant bud tender :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

I wanna be on the crew too!! I’ll be a bud tender, bud trimmer, and most definitely would love to be a bud taster!! :joy::sweat_smile::rofl:
:giraffe::lips::metal:
But I am a field tester for My Brother Gary so I’m still
Good :blush::sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

Congratulations brother!!

3 Likes

Here in a few hrs I’ll lift a jar in celebration for the good news brother! My brother brought me some of his Apple Pie Shine.
:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Looks like you have a plant in every nook and cranny! You get to/choose to experiment with a lot of different variables. A true green thumb!

4 Likes

That’s truly what’s up My Brother and I dig the the dude that wrote that!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I know you do Gary and it’s truly & deeply appreciated!! :pray::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Damn good news :tada::tada: the dude that wrote that :point_up_2: needs a Bell’s and some dope …:beers::wink::sunglasses::v:

8 Likes