I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

Got a little buck lurking behind the dope plant

10 Likes

Just a thought maybe get one of these…

3 Likes

If I had a hard floor and no tent, that would be ideal. I have a few of those in my garage :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

2 Likes

Loving the girls, but I think these are the stars of this update

13 Likes

I agree. I have one more that is a blue cane corso. They are all three purebred Cane Corso. Wonderful dogs. Better than my presa canario’s as far as temperament

4 Likes

Totally agree!! :smile:

1 Like

The one on the right is my male. His name is Nero. The yellow one with god eyes is Willow and my Blue female is named Bella :+1:

5 Likes

Another idea for you. :smiley:

https://youtu.be/KI0L3cMyark

1 Like

Outta likes still for some reason. Maybe in my younger days, that might have worked :+1: :v:

2 Likes

I can see ur deer and birds and raise u a squirrel, but i dont wanna make my captain cry again!!
What size tent is that Gary? Dang-- looks like a warehouse!!! Jealous

4 Likes

Thank you! :rofl:

5 Likes

Patty, it’s an 8x8. I started in a 5x5. As soon as this run is done, I’m going to get rid of the tent all together. I don’t think that I will expand anymore after that until it becomes legal here, at least that’s what I keep telling myself :joy:

8 Likes

Left you a message on gn…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

I sent you a PM over there as well. Not sure if it went through :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

3 Likes

@StillHigh1982 This is one of my journals, if you want to take a look :tumbler_glass: :v:

1 Like

Dam repin you got going on…goodluck friend.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words my friend. Wanting to get this run over so, I can shed the tent and have a little more elbow room. Wishful thinking on my part I think. I’m already thinking about maybe adding 2-4 more totes and rigging up a bucket system for my autos and ditch the soil all together indoors :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

6 Likes

Plants are rolling along
Front porch auto

Back porch autos

Tent autos

Tent

Left side Hydro

Right side Hydro

My other project, White Strawberry Skunk clone

I’m try to flower her in a solo cup and use colloidal silver solution that I made, to see if I can get feminized pollen from a solo cup. Could be a game changer for me.
My other little side line

Some single batch runs for my friends, from local fruit. Lower left peach, upper right apple. I was hoping to get the peach done last weekend but, not quite ready yet. Hopefully by this weekend. I keep forgetting to take my phone with me to get pictures the 2 neglected ones, I got outback.
Well that is all that I have growing on at the moment. I hope that all is well with you and yours. Be safe and Stay HIGH :+1: :v:
I gotta get my trellis system on soon before I get myself in trouble :rofl: :joy:

17 Likes

Mixing up a batch of second pressed grapes right now. I love me some grape Brandy.

6 Likes

R2d2 in action
again :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

4 Likes