I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

Good morning Bro, you’re up early. :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

6 Likes

Right on brother, likewise! Out the door around the same time. Traded my helmet for a hard hat in the construction industry. 57 years old and still for my boots on the ground hustling with the young bucks. I live it though, keeps me mentally and physically young. Have a good and a better weekend brother man :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

:sweat_smile::joy::rofl: priceless!

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

16 Likes

(post deleted by author)

13 Likes

My Brother you truly have it Growin On! Girls are stellar as usual! :wink::sunglasses::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:
:monkey::briefs:

3 Likes

Beautiful plants! I love the Purple!

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

7 Likes

Thanks for the kind words brother. I’m kinda impressed with the color on the Purple Lemonade, as well :+1:t4: :v:t4:

5 Likes

Awesome as always brother
Do you still need to cure the buds before collecting the seeds? looks like you’ll have enough for your own seed bank :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just let dry really good, to make sure that seeds are dry and hardened.
Coming soon to a website near you, Snipers Culdesac Cultivators.:thinking::wink::grin::joy:
Just kidding :+1::v:

9 Likes

That’s too funny My Brother!! :sweat_smile::rofl::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::laughing::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Awe update my friend …damn, could see those seeds without my glasses on …looking very productive indeed … Stay safe …:sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Of Course!!! This is Perfect!! Brother Gary your Grow is looking amazing and all those seeds!!! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Thanks, my brother, from across the pond. I can even see them, with out my spectacles on :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Gonna have to figure out how to get some of these to you :+1:t4:
Have a great day, my friend :+1:t4: :v:t4:

8 Likes

Thanks brother. Me thinks, I’m gonna hate seed jail, worse than trim jail :worried: :grinning: :smiley: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

9 Likes

I’m thinking about taking a siesta from all of the forums, that I am on. Y’all that have my personal info, know how to get in touch, with me. I wish everyone, a productive grow season and I hope that all is well with you and yours.
Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :v:t4: :point_right:t4:

10 Likes

Checking in repin,hope everything is doing fine.

I’m outside with mine,this first autos for me.but there sure kicking ass.

My outside plant are doing super there 3 to 4 ft already.

If I get by with it I’ll be trimming for 2 months lol.

I’m going to try to up load some those autos on my journal,the buds are bigger then 12 oz my dew can there huge.
I’m having trouble uploading pictures this year.

Take care Freind from tenn.

1 Like

Does anyone know, how I go about deleting my account and journal???