I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

Gary My Brother I apologize for being late for the grow but you got skills!! Awesome work as usual!!:sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I couldn’t resist one more branch breaking session before I flip em

_20201015_201556|281x500](upload://wrtfEgumQaNMbyimGMEaiVj85DT.jpeg)
![IMG

21 Likes

Every time I see your tent I always think of Guns n Roses welcome to the jungle.

3 Likes

It seems to be that way, for sure. I have to admit, after what happened the last time after the flip, concerns me, this this time with double the plants. I reckon that I will wing it again, like I did last time. Like I told y’all, I have no clue what I am doing. Just relying on dumb ol country boy luck :+1: :v:

5 Likes

Awesome , your girls are filling that tent up :joy: High Times Bro ! :v:

3 Likes

We are getting there :+1: :v:

1 Like

They are probably not that tasty anyway.

Well that is one of the two reasons they are protected in this state. They where hunted for there meat and feathers.

1 Like

Learn something every day. Then 11 herbs and spices it is.

3 Likes

Damn those are some bushes brother lol!! Love the dumb ole country luck, looks like the girls do too!!

Keep up the good work, like seeing all the crazy strains you grow. :v:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words brother. That ol country boy luck has been my savior more than once :+1: :v:

4 Likes

@kettle glad to see your back, my friend. I was growing concerned about you. I hope that all is well with you and yours. Hopefully we can talk later. I was crashed last night, when you called. It was around 20 minutes to 11 and O dark time to go to work time thirty, was fast approaching :v:

5 Likes

im doing ok buddy… i fell off the wagon… :unamused:

3 Likes

Don’t be too hard on yourself @kettle, you know that we are here if you need anything brother :v:

Just a suggestion, spill your guts on Brian’s thread, helped me immensely my friend…

5 Likes

Brother, it’s all good. I just wanted to make sure that you were okay. Like I have always said, I got your six :+1:

3 Likes

I’ve experienced a lot of that “Country boy dumb luck” you keep talking about. It has always come with a tired back, sore muscles, and a bunch of hard work by the end of the day. It isn’t luck, You are earning what you get. You put in your time and effort and it shows with success. You are doing great!

7 Likes

That’s a true fact. Thanks for the kind words brother :v:

7 Likes

WTF…I fell behind 30 + posts on a repins thread, during the week…that’s unheard off…:wink::joy:…styling my friend, as per usual… @kettle…sending some good vibes your way …:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

What’s up my brother, from across the pond. Been a helluva week around here. Just finished my 420 break, fixing to out a drink in my hand. I’m gonna decide, in a little less than 10 minutes, when the lights come on at 5, whether they go into 11/13 or not
Just ordered 10 regs of this

Freakshow F9 - Regular Seeds

At the request of many customers we took the Freakshow from shapeshifter to an F9.

This was an open pollination of 22 females and 16 males.

Please understand that part of this mutation is that its seeds are strange as well.

They are almost round, and very light. The stripes on the seed coating are weak and usually fall off during removal from the bud.

Even the original seeds from shapeshifter looked this way, its a freakshow… a total freakshow.

Just don’t freak out yourself thinking we sent you immature seeds, its a true freakshow…

Varietal type: IBL (in-bred line)

Flowering: 70 - 80 days

Yield: High

Height: Tall

Indoor / Outdoor:

Indoor

Outdoor

Climate:

Hot

Temperate

Cool

and 10 regs of this

Blurryface

LOW STOCK We took Aficionado Estates Sorbetto and crossed it with our frosty Breath of Green Dragon male, from HardiGear.

This is once sticky lady.

Very fresh and citrus like terps, with cherry undertones.

Some phenos with a very gassy+skunky leaning.

All with rock hard nugs.

Very heavy feeder with high nitrogen requirement even in flower. You will have deficiencies if your not adding additional N during flower.

These are F2 generation so there will be more variation from our usual offering.

Flowering times of 72-78 days

Yield: High

Height: Medium

Indoor / Outdoor:

Indoor

Outdoor

Climate:

Hot

Temperate

Cool

and a vial of this

Freakshow pollen - 7 East Genetics

Freakshow Pollen 0.2ml

Stored in our Haier Ultra-Low Freezer @-65C

Yield: Medium

Height: Medium

Indoor / Outdoor:

Indoor

Outdoor

Climate:

Hot

Temperate

Cool
I may have to re-think my next grow.
I hope that all is well with you and yours, my friend. Be safe and Stat HIGH :+1: :v:

14 Likes

Awesome on the new seed my brother.
Fantastic that things came together for you.
:+1::v::pray:

4 Likes