I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

:rofl::laughing::rofl:

Thanks for laugh, I need it today…

10 Likes

Not the worst thing I could do, but not the best either.

8 Likes

Nice.
:facepunch:
Hope I’m laughing with you and not at you… Either way, I’m lMAO!
:joy::grinning::sweat_smile::joy::grin:

11 Likes

I use cal-mag with iron and haven’t had any issues. I’ve been told its not enough iron to harm anything unless you go overboard. :sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

well I got spots ( on my friends leaves and well he recently started building a facility to produce alot more and now I screw up drunk on Amazon. I mean my friend… Nobody is buying that crap right?

10 Likes

Funny stuff @SKORPION .
:grin:

2 Likes

Yeah I know but for real, my mimosa lemon is struggling. And I’m planning 45 more plants, so whoops

5 Likes

You not the only one my brother…I take the laugh when I can…sorry skorpion …no bad intended…:sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

Its fine I’m transitioning into legal and well what a time to screw up, with investors watching. :joy: it’s not like there’s hundreds of thousands of the line. :cry:, oh wait there is damnnnnnnn

5 Likes

Damn …good vibes being sent your way…you can do this…:muscle::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Dang! Hadn’t understood the gravity. :pray:

3 Likes

I really don’t think :thinking: it’s the cal-mag +iron do you My Brother? :v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I remember the deserts being wide open.

1 Like

Priceless as usual on the funny ones! Have a great Memorable Day bro

4 Likes

Have a great day my friend…may you and yours be safe and well…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Likewise Brorher Repuns12 , my 3rd time in the Middle East was pushing my luck. Wish I could say I walked away on my own but suffered a few injuries. Mainly a few plates in my face and leg! I feel very fortunate despite the injuries. Like yourself it’ll be a day to remember our brothers and sisters that didn’t make it home! Semper Fi!

7 Likes

Salute. Got to say the last one was our weekend safety brief every holiday.

5 Likes

Good morning Bro. You definitely got it growing on :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

What :point_up: He said says it all!! Awesome garden My Brother Gary! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Looking good :+1:my friend.

4 Likes