I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

I’m curious to see how this turns out my friend

2 Likes

That’s crazy or even insane! Glad your doin well and I’m praying for your buddy. :pray::crossed_fingers::v::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

can’t wait to see how it goes brother!!

3 Likes

A little “female on female” action going on…I can dig it lol :cowboy_hat_face::v::v:

8 Likes

Looking good my friend… Looks like you’re off the te races again good luck!

5 Likes

As per always looking good on your side of the pond my friend…dig the new experiment :ok_hand: …to the FAM that’s getting hammered again …stay safe and keep your heads down…good vibes on the way…be well my brother…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

I am Dead!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

Looking good brother

Looking awesome as always here for the ride

1 Like

Morning my friend… How are you doing? …Hope alls well on your side of the pond…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

I’m with @Arrow My Brother I hope all is well haven’t seen you in few days! :pray::crossed_fingers::v::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

All good brother. Been swamped lately. Shit around the house, getting ready for winter so, I can justify shedding the tent and spend a few days working on/in my room.
Put the branch from the White Strawberry Skunk that, I broke 2 Fridays ago, into a solo cup last night
before

after

I hope that all is well with you and yours, my friend :+1:t2: :v:t2:

7 Likes

Thanks for the concern my friend. I have been lurking just, haven’t had a lot of time for posting. How did y’all fair the storm, Darrell? We didn’t get much from it although we were supposed to. I know mike had some trees down at his new place and his work, mom and dad and niece, lost power. I don’t believe that he actually ever lost power at the new place, at least he didn’t mention it. I hope that all is well with you and yours brother :+1:t2: :v:t2:

6 Likes

I’ll try and get an update here shortly. I gotta remember which strains I mixed together in my vape this morning for my wake and bake, sure was good. I’m still feeling right stoned. Usually I have come down a bit by now :v:t2:

4 Likes

Gotta love a proper Sunday morn wake n bake. :joy::+1:
Have a cookie or 2. That’ll make things better. :wink:
:v::pray:

5 Likes

Wife mentioned something about making chocolates today. I Think that I will hold off on the edibles, until later. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I hope that all is well with everyone out there. Just think, with the social distancing, you can’t ever be blamed of bogartting that joint again. I reckon that I should do an update, since I have a few minutes. I will try to get pictures of the outside plants once it gets light outside.
Autos. No sign of female pollen sacks yet but it’s still kinda early
Larger American Pie

Smaller American Pie

Both together

Zkittles

Mexican Airlines

Cinderella Jack

Mexican Airlines and Cinderella Jack

On to the Hydro girls, these are all photos
White Strawberry Skunk

Watermelon Zkittles

Blueberry Cheesecake

Gelato OG. I almost chucked this one because it was growing upside down in the rapid rooter.

Pounder

Money Maker

Random shots

Well that’s all I got growing on at the moment. Will try to get some pictures up of the outside girls a little later. I hope that all is well with you and yours. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :+1:t2: :v:t2:

11 Likes

Awesome to see all the girls up and perky this morning brother. :+1:
Lookin great in there.
:v::pray:

5 Likes

Thanks Barry. They are starting to rock and roll now, for sure :+1:t2:

3 Likes

We didn’t get a thing off it but a couple of showers. We were blessed. I’m glad your good My Brother!! Thanks for checking on us as well! I hope you have a great and stoned Sunday! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes