I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

Happy birthday Gary! :confetti_ball::birthday::tada::gift::balloon: I hope all goes well with the Dr :crossed_fingers::pray:

4 Likes

Happy birthday brother @repins12 keep us posted on what the doctor says!!! :confetti_ball::champagne:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Brother​:metal::metal::metal:

2 Likes

Is that a Bday cake I see brother? How you doing man been so busy with the garden aint even had time to charge my phone. Lol hope your feeling better buddy I gotta go get a new phone in a day or three, my upgrades due, its been due for a few years but with 4 kids well Im sure you understand. Lol. Heal up my brother folks like myself sure do need you around for as long as we can. Have a good one Gary

3 Likes

Happy Budday!!!

2 Likes

Happy bday brother !!! Hope youre doing better.:100:

2 Likes

Happy cake hope all is fantastic in your world today!

2 Likes

Happy birthday sir

2 Likes

Just to let everyone know. I got a text from @repins12 at 5:41 am (Eastern) this morning. He is on his way back to the hospital, on the advice of his heart doctor.

Lets send our best wishes.

Elaine Benes Get Well Soon GIF - ElaineBenes GetWellSoon GetWellSong ...

20 Likes

He shot me a text as well, :pray: :pray: hope he’s better soon. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

RMfg56SLfUAtLAqjJ0

9 Likes

Get well!! I hope they get this shit figured out quickly:(

When the doc pisses you off look at this and breath deep.

13 Likes

That really sucks hope he’s better soon please let us know if you hear anything. I was going to send him pics of 2 plants I’m growing with his seeds .:sunflower::sunflower:

6 Likes

I’m sorry, I should have updated earlier, but expected @repins12 to post. He sent me a text around 5 am this morning that they let him leave the hospital yesterday evening’

13 Likes

No problem, I’m just glad he’s okay .:full_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

Yep he shot me one of that mug too. Lol
Such an amazing cat man. Hope they get him lined out soon. Hate to see anybody suffering especially when its family.:cry:

6 Likes