I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

@repins12 @MeEasy … im on the same page. I was raised to be respectful and kind. But was also told if somebody doesn’t like me that just one less person im obligated to have to speak to. I must have a loner bone in me, because i can drop a person and never think about them again if the bring negativity to my world. Or maybe im just a cold person but i dont think so. :sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

You’re probably right, I know there’s a couple people here that don’t really like me to much. Another grower got into it with a couple of the mods and I kinda got in the middle later I felt like I was being followed around and f🤬ed with, I accused them of it but of course they denied it it finally just died off but there’s still times that I can tell the elephant is still in certain rooms if you know what I mean

6 Likes

I’m just a straight up azzhole I’ve just calmed down a little in my older years I’ve definitely spent my share of weekends in the county bed n breakfast :laughing: because someone else thought they could tell me how to think, act, talk, etc even a couple just because I was bored :laughing: :rofl:

7 Likes

Oh im definitely an azzhole…:joy::rofl::sunglasses: and at 60 me 2 on the calm down part

5 Likes

image-250

image-117 (1)

11 Likes

I’m out for a bit. Getting tired of walking on egg shells and worrying, did I hurt someone else’s feelings. I wish y’all the best. Maybe when this cancel culture/ you hurt my feelings, subsides, I’ll come back. I deal with stressful situations all day long every day. I come here to relax at the end of the day. This is just not worth walking on eggshells, all of the time worrying, who did I piss off or hurt their feelings this time.
I’ll just go back to growing weed and nobody else will know about it, except the few I choose to keep in touch with

12 Likes

Just got a mail call! You are just AWESOME my long lost brother! Lol
Thank you for my next probably years worth of growing. If the old lady dont throw a fit on me and threaten to kick me out of the house Im gonna try and get another light just to dedicate to Captain Cannabis and the Snipers Cul De Sac Cultivar… Love the stickers too my guy! Ill put some pics up once I get back home. Thank you again Gary you are a super generous person and Im honored to call you a friend and brother!

10 Likes

What happened? Did someone flag something again?

3 Likes

I’ll be here! And you got my number! You know who’s on your side!

5 Likes

Thats the best one!

2 Likes

Load you up he will !:+1:t4::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Damn rep. Ur gonna be a busy fella. When they r ready send me a message I’ll keep my bathroom open and free for some seed testing for u buddy. That’s a hell of a list. Lol.

5 Likes

How could anybody not like yall you all are AWESOME! I guess some people dont respect kindness and think it’s all a big contest and become intimidated around people that have confidence in themselves and their abilities they must feel threatened or something I guess or some people are just more “sissytive” sorry not trying to be offensive just cant think of the common politilicaly correct word for it and got to get back to my gals. But I hope yall know what I mean.

9 Likes

Well said, and i know exactly what you mean. Sometimes it seems a contest is forming here or there, but i dont pay it much mind. Im just doing it for the fun and self satisfaction. Definately not trying to impress anyone, just trying to continue learning. @MeEasy , the name says it all, you easy my friend. Im stoked to have ya here. :beers::grin:. I dont drink anymore, but those are for you and @VaHillbilly ! Happy growing.

8 Likes

I don’t drink or smoke anymore but here’s to all of you… it’s just coffee but it means no less
animated-emoticons-2018-10

Pr you hit the nail on the head, life is all about measuring each other’s D and competing for likes to some people and when they run into “real” n humble people who won’t bow to them and ignore their bs they don’t like it

9 Likes

Same here friend but thank you for the sentiment. I havent had a drink in 22 years now (since my first son was born) but did go to the abc store the other day for Everclear if ya know what I mean. But personally I no longer have the desire to drink or smoke. Quit smoking about 16 years ago. Got tired of going outside all the time. Now a days I vape a little just to decarb my stuff so I can do extractions but I take a couple mls of oil everyday for my health.:+1:

8 Likes

@Fieldofdreams this is my journal, take a look, if you want :v:t4:

3 Likes

Awesome, my brother. I’m glad that they arrived safely. I’m fixing to crank out some more crosses here shortly. Just got my last seed order in today :wink: :smile: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
This might get interesting. I just ordered 20-3gal pots, hoping that I can fit a few more plants :wink:

9 Likes

It seems to be happening a lot here lately. It’s making me remember why I don’t do social media or usually people. Not gonna take much more, for me to go back to my old ways, if you know what I mean :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:

8 Likes

@repins12 made it! Thank you for the invite. I’ll snoop about and get to know you a bit if it’s cool. :sunglasses:

5 Likes