I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

never bring it up again… :grinning:

2 Likes

Wow that’s so cool, great job. Now get on with it…LOL

4 Likes

Damn…that was fast…lol

5 Likes

looking amazing… :wink: that was fast… apologies btw… if I sounded like a ass… :grin:

are u going to do screens…?

1 Like

:laughing: Im all set to watch my guy!

1 Like

yeah… but I reread what I wrote, and it wasn’t what i meant… I was half joking around… :laughing:

1 Like

Damn buddy you’ve been busy!!

2 Likes

all good buddy, I don’t really care… :smile: killing it buddy… the one thing id be thinking next res change is to get some builders plastic that u could slide under the outside rez over the carpet… :smirk: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :smile:

1 Like

You don’t need to tag me, already lurking.

7 Likes

Thanks for the tag bro, gonna enjoy watching this and following along and learning, this forum and all you wonderful people have been here to help me along as I am going, I’m only 3 weeks I to my first grow and already been a rollercoaster from hell and I’m loving it, and learning new things, thanks again bro, can’t wait to learn all I can on this forum!!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@repins12
Oh yes!!

1 Like

Don’t need to tag me either. I’m skulking here as well. Looks amazing, I have the loft version of that tent and it is amazing. I’m taking notes while you sleep brother, sleep tight :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m in like Flynn brother. Def watching this beautiful set up and grow. :wink::+1::v:

2 Likes

Outa likes brother. :+1::+1::+1::+1:
And I think there’s more than a few

7 Likes

Now would be a perfect time For our state’s to jump on board. Collect that tax Revenue to help keep up with the pay out of unemployment demand.
Just thinking out loud.

11 Likes

Set to watching Brother. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

It looks like you had a really busy day yesterday.

What’s up ?

1 Like

Thanks for the tag brother! Looks incredible. I’m jealous. I’m really wishing for more space than my 4x4. I don’t have enough room to play around with stuff in my set up. I’m thinking I need to expand! My wife is gonna kill you if I end up with a 500-600 dollar amazon order!

1 Like

Here and watching, brother!

Definitely not my first thought when I looked at your setup. Pounds of dankness will come from there. Nice work! :+1:

5 Likes