I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

lol, i would be in prison for sure lol

4 Likes

Stay low, move slow you’ll be good. :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::100::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

You forgot, move forward in a zig zagging trail

5 Likes

lol im more of "im up, he sees me, im down, running kind of guy.

4 Likes

I do my best not to ever have to run, unless it’s towards the sound of gunfire :+1:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

I figure that 155mm Howitzer would obliterate anything within 15 miles of your plant. :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::heart:

3 Likes

With your skills I don’t believe you’d have to run far. I’m sure you could make a clean shot at 60 yards with a pistol under extreme stressors up and down range.

5 Likes

Can I :pray: for more Volunteers??? :smiley:

7 Likes

I still have them popping up in my pots, believe it or not :man_shrugging:t4: :man_facepalming:t4:

9 Likes

I am never far from a fiream I have them stashed everywhere

image-152 (1) (1)

![IMG_20190207_190624 (2)|281x500]
(upload://9pKzqGfMfCJiHEZVWfifgyoBthA.jpeg)

image-364 (1)

image-401 (1)
image-402 (1)
:v:t4:
Gary

18 Likes

You’ve got some classics in there my friend. The MF that didn’t mean to spend the night made me exhale smoke out my nose. You know that sting :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

I tell people that you can take my guns from my cold dead hands, but making them cold and dead is going to be a bitch!!

5 Likes

That’s about the way my husband moves ours .That’s funny

5 Likes

Plant them in ground dig a hole line it with chicken wire to keep pests from digging into root zone. I see a guy who does this builds 6x6 foot holes like 2.5 feet deep lines it all with the square wires mesh stuff even the sides get it leaves the fencing about 2 to 3 feet higher than the ground level as a fence and lines it all with plastic. Fills and amends and plants. He gets huge huge plants if I find the video I’ll post it. Super super informative but I don’t grow outside lol.

5 Likes

Hi there Michigander, :cold_face: im in southeast Mi. We definitely get warmer much earlier down here… hoping for a speedy spring​:crazy_face::grin:

5 Likes

How the hell are y’all doing? I hope that everyone is enjoying the last day of the fastest 2 days of the week. For my friends down under, it’s already ended :rage: :yawning_face:
I hope that everyone is well

Been try to work on my plants a bit. They have been neglected here lately

I harvested a few autos a little early to make a little room. This was a weird one, both the same strain and planted at the same time

first one looks almost like a Dr. Grinspoon.
Gaining a little space

I’m gonna be in trouble when I change to 11/13 with these photos in my hydro system

I’m gonna have a hard time keeping them from falling over. But I have a plan

I’m having a hard time not making this a bud run. Once I lower the net, I will be switching to 11/13. I need to figure out which one I’m gonna spray. Fixing to mix up a new batch of STS from my stock solution. The stuff I still have in my spray bottle, is probably still good. Kept in an amber spray bottle in the refrigerator. But why chance it. Gonna add some water to my res and some flower nutes to the system and get this party started.
I hope that y’all have a great day/evening. Be Safe, my friends :v:t4:
Gary

17 Likes

Yea you might have your hands full with those photos, lol!!! Im sure you’ll manage though brother. :v::dash::dash:

7 Likes

Good luck and have fun

8 Likes

@repins12 you got a forest growing, so awesome. rock that shit Gary

6 Likes

image-308

:v:t4:

11 Likes