I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

Brother, I will gladly send you some of my crosses, if you would like to give them a try. That is why I do this, so my friends don’t have to pay an ungodly amount for seeds. Eventually, I will look into starting my own seedbank. I seem to have this shit down. Not too bad for a dumb ol country boy that has no clue, what he is doing. The original challenge was that, I could not create 20 strains in a year. the challenger, said that it wasn’t possible. Evidently it is :wink: :grinning: :smiley: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

11 Likes

Darrell, you know that has always been my mind set, even when I designed, my hydro system, I left plenty of room for expansion. Why do anything half assed. If I’m gonna do it, it’s gonna be balls to the wall :wink: :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

8 Likes

thats so awesome you share like that.

5 Likes

I know this first hand My Brother. :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

I always try to be the best at what I do. Sometimes, it don’t always work out that way. As far as making seeds, I think that I might have this :wink:

7 Likes

That would be awesome man. I harvest the useable seeds I find in my dispensary buds for when I decide to do a random solo cup challenge. Are they autos? Fem’d? Who knows. Lmao

2 Likes

I hate that they charge us so much for seeds, so if I can reproduce them and give them away, eventually everyone will quit paying these exorbitant prices. If I can teach others to do the same, their ridiculous prices, will be a thing of the past :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

10 Likes

That’s what I want to do, but on a much larger scale. I want to be self sufficient with extra to give away or play with crossing.

If your on IG my name is the same there.

2 Likes

My friend, I have created over 50 crosses, in less than a year. Most are autos, because of the quick turn around. I have also created several mutant photo strains. I have both feminized and regular autos. All of my photos are regular, I’m thinking about changing that up this spring.
I’m on several other forums, same avitar, same journal name. I don’t do IG a lot because of my job but, I think that I have an account. When I get a minute, I will ty to look you up and give you my personal info :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

7 Likes

That’s amazing man!
I created an IG just for my grow stuff so it’s not linked to me till my state is legal for growing this June. Legal to buy and smoke, just not grow yet….
I’m also on a few other places, I’ll put your UN and see if anything pops up.

1 Like

im just a postage stamp away lol

4 Likes

I set up over on GN, so can find me there too. Lol

3 Likes

spreading your wings … :sunglasses: :v:

6 Likes

Just realized, it looks like it’s been more than a minute, since my last update. I hope that we are all vertical and kicki’n, out there in WEEDVILLE .
2 soil plants finishing up in the tent and this seed run, is done. Thank God. I need a fuggin break.
This go around, I am going to do 6 of the feminized White Widow auto crosses, that I am just now finishing up. 2 of each of the strains. 1 in water and 1 in soil. Kinda a side by side comparison. I’m gonna run the Arachnid Pie, Widow Maker, Cuomo’s Arachnadiesel, Charolett’s Dementia, Crazy 8’s Monkey Fruit and Charolett’s Yesterdream.
It was moving day for the 6 seedlings that I planted in the aero garden, I believe somewhere around the tenth, yesterday

Arachnid Pie

Widow Maker

Cuomo’s Arachnadiesel

Now my tent doesn’t look so lonely

And the next 6 are started

I had a volunteer, come up in the pot from the Gelato, that I harvested earlier and I was just going to let it grow, since this is a bud run. If it was a seed run, I would have had to cull it, because I can’t be 100% sure that it’s a Gelato. Then I looked again and there were several volunteers

Well that’s all that I have growing on, at the moment.
I hope that all is well with you and yours. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :v:t4:

Oh, I almost forgot. I went to top off some of my pots, with some Happy Frog that I had on the back porch, it’s been there since the end of the summer. This is what I saw when I popped the top to the tote

It’s been colder than a well diggers ass up here. I did not realize that mushrooms grew in freezing conditions. You can see the ice under my feet and the snow still on the back porch. I just thought that, this was kinda wild.

15 Likes

Kill’n it Brother. I’m digging those auto crosses :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Thanks brother. They seem to be right healthy seedlings. I’m interested to see how this goes :wink: :v:t4:

5 Likes

Holy cow brother, gonna get pounds off this grow!

1 Like

Looking good over there. Those plants are ready to take off! Great work bro.

3 Likes

This is gonna be a bud run, so I’m hoping for the best. :v:t4:

11 Likes

Thanks brother. I hope that all the ones, I sent out to everyone perform, this well. I can’t wait to get em all up and going. Gonna be interesting :thinking: :wink: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

7 Likes