I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

Not too bad at all lol. I’m praying for you, your family, your doctors and fit a full recovery fir one of the nicest guys on tbe planet. I’m glad to call you my friend G. Thank you fir your gift too my brother :pray::grin:

10 Likes

No truer words have been spoken Brother and I couldn’t have said it better myself!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, my friends. Very much appreciated, more than you will ever know :v:t4:

9 Likes

I hope that everyone had a great weekend

The Sneaky Freaky, got chopped yesterday

Had to do a little re-arranging in the tent and break over some more tops. This American Pie, is freaking huge

Well that’s all that i have growing on, at the moment. Y’all have a great morning. I owe, I owe, so it’s off to friggin work I go. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :v:t4:

16 Likes

@repins12 if u still chat with Tenga get my number from her give me a ring when u get a minute. Feed me info on ur seeds and where to ship u cash to. I’m on ig also if u are get me there. Need to hook gn back on my phone.

3 Likes

You got a Christmas tree I can put up this year? :wink:

5 Likes

P.O. Box Appalachian Grows LLC
Dem hills come find us , USA
Make all checks out to cash
Unless it’s cash
:wink:

9 Likes

Ah hell I tried logging into gn and don’t remember name or pw one of the 2 is wrong. I made it so I’d remember and never changed so maybe they just deleted me they didn’t like me anyways. Lol

3 Likes

you know how i feel brother :wink:…outmotherfuckinstanding job… :innocent: :sunglasses: :v:

8 Likes

I don’t know how you keep up with all you grow I do good to do my little trickle of plants thru veg closet and thru flower room. :partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

How did you make out this week bro?

6 Likes

Thanks for asking, my friend. I got a surgery date of Dec15th. I wiush that it would have been sooner but, it is what it is.
Have a great day :+1:t4:

11 Likes

Good to hear it’s scheduled. December 15th will be here before you know it.

4 Likes

Know you would have liked sooner but hard to get in to see neurosurgeon. I learned that thru all my back surgeries the good ones stay swamped. :hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

I hope that all is well with everyone and that we are all vertical and kickin this morning.
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving :v:t4:

Have a great day. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :v:t4:

16 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving @repins12 and everyone else, hope you all have a great day!

6 Likes

Happy turkey day sniper. Have a good day buddy. Dec 15th be here before u know it. Hell the days go by so fast anymore like I wake blink and it’s night again lol. Have a good day party hard and eat til I cannot walk any longer.

6 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving My Brother Gary.
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

9 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving @repins12 to you and yours.

10 Likes

Repins I’m behind again, hope you had a great Thanksgiving we had a crazy one Thanksgiving day my husband and I had baby back ribs then I had to keep an eye on my daughters little dog that day and night and Friday as she had to go to a funeral for her 102 year old grandma, my xhubby mother. So we did turkey dinner with my daughter and inlaws and ate way too much. :star2::star2:

6 Likes