I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

No I didn’t get bubblegum yet but make sure you’re feeling better and then you can send. You need your energy. Thanks again just when you get to it

6 Likes

Oh wow thankyou ill have to wait till its warmer so I can have some plants outside

6 Likes

The Bubble Gum crosses are regular autos. I have fem White Widow auto crosses and some fem Juicy Pussy auto crosses and some reg photo crosses. let me know what you want me to send you :v:t4:

9 Likes

@fast-grow you may want to check out the pink kush CBD auto. It has almost no thc in it. I would think you could mix it with a strain you like to tone down the effects. I will be doing another one my self in my next grow. I did one before and it didn’t take up much room. I grew it for a friend so I never tried it to see what it was like. That was back before I started sampling my stuff.

5 Likes

I can grow regs maybe I could pollen if I get a male when I make the ctoss of bubblegum and something I’ll name it after you . If I can get some fem seeds ill send you some since you are giving me seeds .

8 Likes

I would love some of the Juicy Pussy always have always will! :sunglasses:
Hope you’re feeling better Brother

7 Likes

Yeah I’ve had shit. Lick with colloidal myself. I’ve been doing reading and did u make sure u got the colloidal for reversing plants and not the colloidal for drinking a bit each day as a preventative or whatever it does for the body. I’m believing this is where my mistake happened. I believe they r selling colloidal for the human consumption and it is being sold under the reversal spray also and it don’t work the same it is not as strong of a mix. I’m almost thinking I got colloidal for the human to consume not spray flowers with. Descriptions said used for plant reversal from what I remember reading but it didn’t work and I used a whole litre on the few selected buds I soaked down daily. Hsts is the way to go3 sprays and that plant I sprayed with ca for a month popped nanners fast for me. @Newt got a pretty descent sts I got the refillable one which will make double what newts made but don’t have the little spray bottle. I use my own small sprayed here I split the draw materials and added 8oz of distilled water to it shake and spray basically.add a few drips of dawn dish soap in the mix also it does help keep the sts from running off the bud and kinda like coating it on the bud. Soap helps the sts stick a bit sonit can do it’s work. I have a plant coming up if turn female I’m gonna clone and start spraying it’s g33 x trufflez and I cannot wait to sample and smell it

8 Likes

@Mark0427 I think it is all the same. Kind of like the baking powder. The stuff for the cakes is the same stuff as for a cat box. They just market it different to charge more. I have heard you need at least a 50ppm of the CS to work. I haven’t tried yet. got the 50ppm stuff this time. Last time I got the 500ppm to dilute. My sister ended up with that bottle. I am looking forward to trying it though

5 Likes

Or you could just do like I did and buy something like this and make your own
Colloidal Silver Generator 99.99% Silver, Simple Health Products 8oz jar, White | eBay
It was cheaper than me actually making one :man_shrugging:t4:

10 Likes

Hey @Deepsix I sent u a IG message please go see it. Lol. Thanks

2 Likes

I have this bookmarked for future reference. Thanks again

5 Likes

I thought that some might be interested in these

:v:t4:
Gary

15 Likes

that is really cool

5 Likes

Right on Gary :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

I made those last summer, worked pretty good

12 Likes

Fucking groundhog. This is why he saw his shadow

:v:t4:
Gary

16 Likes

How are you feeling after the test? how long to get the results?
Fuck that groundhog lol

4 Likes

They said a few days. Thanks for asking brother. Yeah that damn groundhog is lucky I don’t live in Punxsutawney

13 Likes

Punxsutawney Phill, gotta love that turd

5 Likes

P Philly he’s da man :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

3 Likes