I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

My Brother you got enough seeds to start your own seed bank! :rofl::sweat_smile::joy: Keep on keepin on Gary you do it like no other. And I hope your New Year is your best one ever! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Happy new year brother. Hope you are feeling better. When you cross an auto with a photo is it always a reg auto or would it be considered a fem auto? I would think almost anything crossed with a ww is going to be good smoke :dash:. I ended my my year doing some trimming on my Afghan.

That would be awesome! Repins personal creations seed bank would be very well.

4 Likes

I will try to explain this, to the best of my knowledge. If you cross a photo with a photo, you end up with a photo. If you do this the old fashioned way, with a male plant and a female plant, you will end up with regular seeds. Some will be males and some will be females. If you reverse a female photo and trick, it into producing female pollen, then you will end up with feminized seeds. If you cross an auto with a photo, reg or feminized, you will end up with, both photos and autos, reg or feminized, depending on the breeding process, male or reversed female. My understanding is, that if you pheno hunt the autos and breed them back to each other, that by the third or fourth generation, everything will be autos. You could do the same thing in reverse, to make an auto back into a photo.
If you cross a regular auto, with a female auto, you will end up with regular, not feminized autos (chance of both male and female plants). That is what all of my Bubble Gum crosses are. I used a male Bubble Gum auto and crossed it with a bunch of female autos. All of the White Widow crosses, should be feminized. I reversed a White Widow female and bred it with a bunch of other female autos.
I also made some regular photo crosses, outside last year. I took a male Freakshow and bred it with several different female photo plants. I did the same thing with a male ABC photo and crossed it back to itself and to a couple of Drunken Bastard plants. This year, I think that I may try, to make feminized photos.
Hopefully this helps with your question, my brother.
@peachfuzz I have set aside, some of my photo crosses, specifically for you. I think that you said that you didn’t do autos. I will gladly send some of those as well, if you wanna give em a try.
@Gremmall I think that I have harvested over 12 strains, since right before I went into the hospital until now. I still have several more finishing up

You and Darrell, should have some feminized White Widow crosses heading your way soon.
I’ll be growing some this next go around myself. I’m going to do a side by side comparison. 1 plant in water, the same strain in soil, just to show the growth difference, with the same strain, Water vs Soil. I have to do something to keep my system running. I am in no shape right now to drain, disassemble, clean my system and shed the tent. Hopefully after this next run. It will surely be nice to be able to stand straight upright, in my grow zone. I still have never changed my res.
@Dman1969 Maybe one day I will do that. Sniper’s Cul De Sac Cultivators. Growers of primo weed and producers of fine seed. I am happy now just sharing them with my friends. I still don’t really have a clue, what I am doing but, I seem to be learning and as long as I am learning, I am living. As of right now, I believe that I will be growing, my Arachnid Pie (White Widow x American Pie), Crazy 8’s Monkey Fruit (White Widow x Banana Punch) and Creepy Crawley Caramel (White Widow x Cream Caramel). The other 3, I am still contemplating on. Should be a total of 12 plants, 2 of each strain. Should be much more manageable than 20 some.
@Capt.Cola Hopefully, I answered your question above, if not please let me know and I will try to do so, to the best of my ability. I’m having good days and bad days, right now but it’s better than all bad ones. I think that I am on the right track now, as long as the good ones, keep getting more frequent. I know that I am off at least until the end of the month.
I hope that everyone has a great day. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH, my friends :v:t4:

13 Likes

@hippy4life This is my journal, if you wanna take a look :v:t4:

4 Likes

Sure did thanks for the detailed answer. It’s interesting what can be created. I hope the good days keep getting more frequent also. Happy new year!

4 Likes

Thanks, my brother. Let me know, if you want to try any of my crosses and I will get them headed in your direction :v:t4:

4 Likes

@repins12 Happy new year my brother. :pray:
Hope ur feeling better with each day that passes.
Looking forward to seeing that creepy crawly caramel when you do it. :+1:
Sounds delightfully wicked. :smiling_imp:
Stay safe and high brother.
:v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Is that to me? I would try anything you created!

5 Likes

That’s flipp’n incredible Bro!!

4 Likes

Now that’s what I’m talkin about rite there My Brother :sunglasses::+1::+1: And the girls you gifted me are truly lovin life. And thank you :pray: here’s a pic.

And I’m stoked on the next round as well. I diggin the coco so far. And I’m fina put the Auto Pots together. :wink::v::call_me_hand:

9 Likes

What tote system are you using?

2 Likes

I just chopped her this morning. I’ll get some to you, once I get it sorted and dried good, Barry. She wasn’t a huge plant but a good one for indoors. Nice sticky smelly buds. One of my buddies from Alabama came by to see me the Thursday before Christmas. He’s a fellow grower. I actually met him here on this site and helped him build his hydro system, via whatsapp. He was commenting on the smell and stickiness of that plant. Can’t wait to get it dried, to sample it. Also interested in what adding the White Widow, does for it :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

5 Likes

Yes sir Kap’n, that was to you. We’ll have to figure out a way to hook up off site, so I can get you some headed in your direction :v:t4:

3 Likes

Let me know if you want to try any of the autos, as well my friend. I have both regulars and now feminized.
I have some regular photos, I made but gotta check and see what I have left. Some of them are already promised to @peachfuzz :v:t4: I will do some more photos outdoors this year again

5 Likes

I’m glad to see that they are doing well for you Darrell. A guy on one of the other sites, just harvested one of my Guyana Gum’s

3 Likes

Those are 27 gal totes from Homey Depot. I designed the system and it’s a fairly easy build :v:t4:

3 Likes

Bro that would be awesome :metal:t2: thank you. I’m super stoked!!!

2 Likes

Are you on any of the other forums?

1 Like

I’m only on ig but just heard of another forum conclave

2 Likes

Ill try and get on cc tonight. What is og?

2 Likes