I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

Y’all check this out

I got this from another grower on another site.
:man_shrugging:t4: :man_facepalming:t4: :hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:
:v:t4:
Gary

12 Likes

That was wicked informative!!! Thank you @repins12 for sharing!!! Big money :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag: in naming genetics……

6 Likes

thats crazy that we actually dont know lol

5 Likes

I think it may be even worse than that. I was reading an article about some dispos selling buds/seeds/clones as a hot genetic, when they were really re-labeling other strains that weren’t as in-demand. Say Blue Dream is hot in an area, and the dispo is low on Blue Dream, so they sell whatever they have as Blue Dream.

7 Likes

i can see that happening, if it isnt this its something else that is screwing us over

8 Likes

The truth will set you free :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::clap:

7 Likes

14 Likes

10 Likes

Damn thats a huge fan!!!

4 Likes

Oh snap missed this @GreggT yeah that pic was from my first run that was from a bag seed

6 Likes

Pretty plant!!!

2 Likes

I hear a lot of people talking about the glass joint from Grav Labs. This is what I started using several years ago
We called it a glass blunt

:v:t4:

18 Likes

thats awesome

3 Likes

It’s like a big sneak a toke, remember those wooden boxes with a spring loaded one hitter and a little stash compartment. I carried one in my pocket for many years

13 Likes

I still do :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

23 Likes

I still have a couple as well. We used to call them dug outs

17 Likes

Same here. Mine goes out with me when I know inconspicuous is necessary. Like bar hoping and whatnot lol. Party on Stoners!!

16 Likes

I still do brother

11 Likes

I still use my dug out :sunglasses::v:

9 Likes

My dugout is with me anytime I have my pants on.
:rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

11 Likes