I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

Both of them look and sound really good!! Happy Canniversary brother :+1::v::beers:

7 Likes

Beautiful as usual. Glad to see you still typin…
Happy Happy Canniversary! Hope you have a great day!! Keep’em growin :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Fricken awesome. Got my mouth watering. Lol. Nice work Gary

5 Likes

Happy Cannaversary Gary! Hold it down in the hills Brother :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Happy CannaDay Gary! Nice lookin buds you got there.

7 Likes

Happy Cannaversary Gary! :blush: :partying_face:
I hope the next year gives you plenty of health and bountiful harvests! :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Happy cannaversary brother. :partying_face:
Here’s to many happy , healthy , future harvests.
:beers: :pray: :v:

8 Likes

What up dude!! Another year and another Cannaversary!! Have a fantastic Sat bro!!

7 Likes

Happy Cannaversary Brother :sunglasses::v::heart::beers:

5 Likes

Thanks for all the well wishes and kind words, they mean more to me than, you will ever know. I hope that all my brothers and sisters, out there in WEEDVILLE are having a great weekend.

Puff, puff Pass

Y’all have a great evening. Be Safe, my friends :v:t4:
Gary

12 Likes

Red Poision x Juicy Pussy

I love these colors :v:t4:
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:
Gary

17 Likes

Went out back, to selectively harvest a few branches off of some of my photos.
Spot the whitetail.

Had a few observers today.

Cody Genetics Midnight Snack

Random shots

Purple Moonshine

Another Liquor Cookies Moonshine x Chem D Male to cross it with

Stalk on Peyote Zkittles split

So far everything looking good. Y’all have a great evening.
Gary

14 Likes

:point_up_2: Salivating Brother :love_you_gesture:

15 Likes

The last picture is Peyote Kush crossed with my Liquor Cookies Moonshine x Chem D. I haven’t cut the Peyote Zkittlez yet

11 Likes

Been taking a little time, to smell the roses, This time around

18 Likes

How’s about stop hogging that thing and pass it over bro??!! :laughing:

10 Likes

I hope that everyone enjoyed their weekend. Back at it in the am, for me. I owe, I owe, so out the fricking door, I will go, at O Dark Thirty.
I ain’t really been able to do a whole lot but, it is what it is, for now. Semi-productive at Sniper’s Bar and Grill, this weekend

I still have these outback, in front of the garage
Liquor Cookies Moonshine Male

Purple Moonshine female

Broken Branch clone, from one of the Peyote strains, I believe it was the forum, based on plant structure, but am not 100% sure, so it will be a Mystery Moonshine cross

I finished chopping the rest of what I had outback but drug this one up, infront of the garage, with the other 3. Midnight Snack

My hopes are, that the asphalt, will warm up enough during the day, so I can get these 3 across the finish line, we’ll see what the growing gods, have in store.
I still have the Sobriety Check Point project going on out front, we’ll see what happens.
Hopefully next year, health issues, won’t fuck up my grow. All in all, I’m kinda impressed that I was able to salvage as much as I did and the Liquor Cookies x Liquor Cookies back cross, ensured that I won’t lose this strain. I was kinda stressing over that, seeing as out of all of the strains, that I have grown, it still remains, one of my favorites.
Oh yeah, my fall box arrived, from CO-Op runs

Got em all cataloged and put away.

:v:t4:
Gary

18 Likes

Hope you have a great week brother Gary, your girls are killing it in the snipers nest :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart: :beers:

4 Likes

All I got going on is an understatement Gary!! Weed everywhere :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

Well Gary I just finished my widow maker and my Aurora Borealis is sooo good and smells heavenly. I’m going to start another of her and one of the ones you sent I haven’t tried yet. This Aurora Borealis is dynamite. :boom::boom:thanks again my growing friend.

11 Likes