I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

Hey brother, I sent you a text, earlier :v:t4:

2 Likes

dammit bro …you keeping busy …i dont know how you do all this :astonished:… awe as per usual… :sunglasses: :v:

6 Likes

I hope that everyone is vertical and kick’n, this afternoon
Just a quick little update.
The plants in the tent seem to be adjusting to their new home.

Oly’s clone and White Widow, got put into pots
The clone

White Widow

If I’m not successful reversing it, I always have plan B, the Bubble Gum pollen.
I did just drop 4 more strains, to replace the White Widow, that I’m taking out of the rotation for now.
Damn Somango, trashed my net pot

Back porch project
Suprafreak male

German Duck clone female

Suprafreak clone female

I’ll get outback one of these days and get some pictures, of those.
Well that’s all I got growing on at the moment. I hope that all is well with everyone. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :+1:t4: :v:t4:

11 Likes

I know one thing. I’ve become a seed shucking mother hucker here lately and not by choice or was it. :wink: :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

8 Likes

OUTMOTGERFREAKINGTANDING!! You have a big beautiful garden sniper :clap::clap::clap:

6 Likes

Thanks, my southern friend :v:t4:

3 Likes

I really need to build me one of those seed separators, that I have the plans for. I don’t know why, I can’t find the time to get er built, in my spare time :wink: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

7 Likes

I keep asking myself WTF were you thinking :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiley: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

7 Likes

With all the plants you have going always. And lovely meems post usually on a Friday , I saw this and thought of you ; happy Monday !

9 Likes

Thanks, my friend :v:t4:

3 Likes

A budy of mine posted this on another forum. I thought that those of y’all that vaped, might be interested

:v:t4:

10 Likes

I hope everyone id enjoying, the last day, of the fastest 2 days, of the week.

I reckon, I have a few minutes, to give an update.
The tent seems to be rolling along, right well. What a difference a week makes. The Hydro plants, have got their feet/roots under them, and I believe, that they are fixing to take off.

We have new life

Added one more

Plants outback
German Duck, seems to be fading fast

Freakshow male clone, from my bigger male, that’s already blown his wad

Stealth Fighter, this ones a photo, as are all the plants outback

Suprafreak, mother of the clone on the back porch

Dr. Grinspoon

Plants on the back porch

I still have a few ABC’s and 2 Drunken Bastard’s out front. They are right sickly looking because, I have literally done nothing with them other than stick them in the ground. One male ABC and everything else is a female. Hopefully he got the Drunken Bastard’s as well. I know that he got the other ABC’s. Should get some seeds, at least. I’ll try to do a better job, next year. I’ll put more out there and not get such a late start… Well, that pretty much wraps it up, that’s all, I got growing on right now.
I hope that all is well with you and yours. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :v:t4:

:v:t4:

14 Likes

Awesome update brother. Girls ( and boy ) are kickin right along nicely. :+1:
Hope ur havin a great wake n bake. :grin:

:v::pray::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

I hope you are too My Brother Gary! :pray: I’m so baked rite now I may have to take a nap! :joy::rofl:
Barry I hope your baking along too! :drooling_face:

You still got me dumbfounded with all you got Growin On My Brother Gary! I don’t see how you do it! But don’t you ever stop! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks Darrell. Just gettin ready brother. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Coffee first tho. :joy:.

4 Likes

awe as per always brother … :sunglasses: :v:

5 Likes

News from outback. Looks like the Suprafreak x Freakshow and the Greybeards Private Reserve German Duck x Freakshow crosses, were a success and will be coming down this weekend. Still waiting on 100% confirmation on the Dr. Grinspoon and Stealth Fighter x Freakshow :+1:t4:

10 Likes

Congrats that’s awesome! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Awesome news brother. :clap::clap:

6 Likes

Dayyum. I got volunteers coming up everywhere.

I reckon that I don’t have to worry about my seeds being viable. :wink: :grin: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

Thanks Barry and @spankyjr1 Been a helluva ride this year with all the seed making. I’m still not done with what I was already working on :thinking: :wink: :grinning: :smiley: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

13 Likes