I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

Just let dry really good, to make sure that seeds are dry and hardened.
Coming soon to a website near you, Snipers Culdesac Cultivators.:thinking::wink::grin::joy:
Just kidding :+1::v:

8 Likes

That’s too funny My Brother!! :sweat_smile::rofl::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::laughing::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Awe update my friend …damn, could see those seeds without my glasses on …looking very productive indeed … Stay safe …:sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Of Course!!! This is Perfect!! Brother Gary your Grow is looking amazing and all those seeds!!! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Thanks, my brother, from across the pond. I can even see them, with out my spectacles on :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Gonna have to figure out how to get some of these to you :+1:t4:
Have a great day, my friend :+1:t4: :v:t4:

8 Likes

Thanks brother. Me thinks, I’m gonna hate seed jail, worse than trim jail :worried: :grinning: :smiley: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

9 Likes

I’m thinking about taking a siesta from all of the forums, that I am on. Y’all that have my personal info, know how to get in touch, with me. I wish everyone, a productive grow season and I hope that all is well with you and yours.
Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :v:t4: :point_right:t4:

9 Likes

Checking in repin,hope everything is doing fine.

I’m outside with mine,this first autos for me.but there sure kicking ass.

My outside plant are doing super there 3 to 4 ft already.

If I get by with it I’ll be trimming for 2 months lol.

I’m going to try to up load some those autos on my journal,the buds are bigger then 12 oz my dew can there huge.
I’m having trouble uploading pictures this year.

Take care Freind from tenn.

1 Like

Does anyone know, how I go about deleting my account and journal???

I think you have to ask a mod to do it bro?..

1 Like

Only a moderator can do it…

1 Like

You will be missed my friend… :frowning::+1::upside_down_face::green_heart:
:v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Brother I know how to get in touch with you. But I hate to see you go! Your crazy ass skills will be truly missed!! Not to mention the beautiful bud footage!! :v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Damn it brother! Man I’m gonna miss the 4:00 am pics and hilarious captures. Hope all is well in your world and that you do a random check in.

6 Likes

Also…
If you disappear, your never gonna see my bud shots either… :frowning::upside_down_face::+1::grin::wink::green_heart:
:v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

appreciate the time you had to help me along the way… Much love

2 Likes

Thank’s for all the kind words, from everyone. Much appreciated. For now, I will be checking in, if anyone wants my help or has a question, just tag me. I’m still mulling over, whether to delete everything or not. I hope that all is well with you and yours. Have a great day. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :+1:t4: :v:t4:

8 Likes

That’s the hilarious stuff I’m gonna miss Brother. Did you go and rummage through one of my old photo albums :joy::joy:

1 Like

Stop posting my pictures everywhere! No one wants to see my ugly mug

1 Like

Likewise PharmerBob

1 Like