I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

HERES SOME PICS OF YOUR KIDS LOL.
Figured any stepdad worth his salt would at least send u pics on holidays.:v::v::heart::metal::+1::100::dash::dash:

16 Likes

And yes Im an idiot and burned them a tad with my 20/4 light schedule and a touch too high dli Im guessing only a couple of them im worried about rest are on track for a couple weeks old I think anyways but u know (Im wrong alot​:shushing_face::joy:)

2 Likes

images-5 (4)

:v:t4:

19 Likes

Happy birthday America :us: :blue_heart: happy 4th Sniper wish you and yours a great day in our great country

8 Likes

Cloning is super simple and dummy proof of u have 3 things water cloner and clonex solution is all that’s needed.

2 Likes

Happy 4th to all u stoners.

8 Likes

Have a wonderful day to every1

5 Likes

Happy Independence Day Gary! I hope you’ll have a joyfull and relaxing day :peace_symbol: :v:

6 Likes

Same to ya brother!! :beers::beers:

4 Likes

Happy Independence Day to ya. Brother Gary :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Yes sir, I locked that part of me away, many years ago, he still pops in from time to time, when needed. I always try to warn everyone, when I am getting to that point. I tell em, your making me angry, don’t make me angry, because I don’t even like myself when I get angry and it usually don’t end well.
I lost my wallet once, at a 7 11 in Fredericksburg, on our way catfishing. When I came back the store employees acted hokey, when I asked about, my wallet. I asked to see the store video, they refused. I called 911, because I don’t live there and told them, this is not an emergency but, you might want to send someone out here, because it’s fixing to become one, I think one of these fuckers, has my wallet. Long story short, when 5/0 got there, I was about to snatch the guy from behind the counter, my buddy, was getting a little worried. Needless to say, I left with my wallet :wink:
I think the plants a kickin azz. I always run 18/6, straight through, with my autos but, that’s just me.
Feeling a little rough this morning, didn’t take it easy yesterday, like I should of :man_shrugging:t4: :man_facepalming:t4:

12 Likes

Happy 4th My Brother I hope you doin better :crossed_fingers::pray::v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Soooooooooo, I didn’t really take it easy, yesterday, I got bored and it’s overrated.

:wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

17 Likes

Happy 4TH Brother… Always killin it :+1: :beers: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

7 Likes

I usually do but wanted to try turning down my lights and increasing my time buy a couple hrs to see if it helps with my heat issues. Untill my new 8"duct fans gets here, I gotta have one for my r&d department/ propigation / vegging room.

1 Like

But anyways Happy Fourth Everybody! Love those posts man,keep it up, your speaking the truth, and as most would prefer to just stick their head in the sand and pretend everything isnt falling apart when it is, at least you got the stones to call like you see it. Much Love and much Respect my bro from another mo.

3 Likes

So, I got a little bored again
Crazy 8’s Mokney Fruit, is being chopped

This ones gonna take it’s place

I got all of the seedlings that needed to be up potted, in pots, plus I added a few

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH :shushing_face: Don’t ell Carole :wink:
Panama Red didn’t look so well, so I planted another and that led to another, next thing I knew there were at least 4 more :man_shrugging:t4: :man_facepalming:t4:
Now I need to figure out how many of these things, I can cram into an 8x8 :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Had a little shrimp and scallops, for dinner

Well, that’s all for now
image-18 (1)
I hope that y’all have a great day. Y’all be Safe now :v:t4:
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:
Gary

18 Likes

My damn back was screaming, and my feet felt like 2 water balloons, that were fixing to pop

So I took a Zanaflex and went back to lay down for a bit, around 5:30 ish. My wife came back to ask me if I was okay around 11 ish, I usually never sleep like this and this is the second time this weekend/extended, that she came back to check on me. So I figured WTF, might as well get up and be productive. Really wanted to finish cutting up the Crazy 8’s Monkey Fruit outside. Looked like I had a couple of hours before the storms got here. No sooner than I got set up and started, I heard thunder and Ma Nature said, get your azz back inside :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

I reckon, I’ll re-group and maybe do some more seed cataloging today. At least we won’t be watering anything today :wink:
I hope that y’all have a great day. Be Safe, my friends :v:t4:
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:
Gary

Almost forgot, an early birthday present, from Carole

15 Likes

@repins12 Elons SPOT ON!!!

3 Likes

C O M E D Y shared a post on Instagram: "He isn’t wrong😂". Follow their account to see 1142 posts.

5 Likes