To anyone interested Siebring put some more seeds up :v:t4:

5 Likes

Do you mean connecting tote to tote?

1 Like

Yes sir…

1 Like

There’s a monster in the back left still brother

3 Likes

Yes there is brother. Don’t think it’s going to as hard to handle as the Peyote Gorilla was :wink::grinning::grin::joy:

4 Likes

I’m at work right now. I can get you the length when I get home and have access to my chicken scratch :wink::joy:

3 Likes

My pipe in between totes is 6 and a half inches long :v:t4:

1 Like

Thank you brother

I appreciate it… I’m going to redo my system this week… I messed up and purchased threaded bulkheads so im going to have to do some modifying… I found some Square five gallon buckets I can use temporarily

I bet that you thought that I forgot. What are you setting up? Totes or buckets?

2 Likes

Buckets because of the smaller foot print… When I upgrade next grow my plan is to get a 4x8 and another light. I would like to be able to start running 8 plants in flower and have 8 for veg. If I can find a nice mother for clones ill purchase a 4x4 for her. I have the room just have to get everything setup

2 Likes

I’m only running 6 in an 8x8. With the Hydro, I would think that you would veg and flower in the same system, at least that is what works for me. That’s why, I didn’t use the bubble buckets long. Too much of a PIA to work with. Once I put my plants in my system, they are not coming out until I chop em :+1:t4: :v:t4:

7 Likes

Alot of ppl misinterpret mother keeping… you can’t keep her in veg forever once she gets bigger and you get her to a bigger pot 5 gallons seems like a lot of dirt and it’s really NOTHING to a mother if you want to keep her a year…moms get root bound quick when they get older…once she’s in full stride the roots fill up buckets so fast… when i keep moms i cycle her with clones of her self to keep bucket worries to minimum and keeping the same strain is indefinant time wise… instead of one mom I like to have 3 moms that are clones of the first mom so the one dosent turn into a bare tree and can still be flowered out for some value

3 Likes

The man with the plan right here. I am going to get a little experience growing and try to find a good fit for my medical needs before I decide on a good strain and a strong mother plant. But I think I’ll follow your method.
I took some clones from my LA Confidential. I’m going to put up some pics on my journal when I get home. Check them out if you want a laugh. Sad little girls. Um, did I tell you I don’t know what I’m doing? LOL

1 Like

From left to right :
Purple haze , cha-ching , gsc … lol those plants are why I keep several moms now …I cloned those 3 so much that they got stripped damn near from the bottom up the stalk the only thing to do with them was grow the top into a 39 inch tall scrog… that was where I could still super crop it was the lowest soft branch on the purple haze plant and that was the height I went with the scrogs… if ones a lil short and you wanna get her up to the net quicker because the lowest that the tallest one can bend is a foot taller then the rest lol

6 Likes

That pic of the single plant is a technique I thought about… you leave atleast 1 node on branches you are cloning so you can get new growth out of the node to replenish mom if plan on having 20 to 30 gallon pots for moms

2 Likes

I dont have the lights for an 8x8 currently… lol that hopefully changes after a grow or two… I can do a 4x8 I didn’t think it would be too hard to rotate from tent to tent moving only lids and plants… reservoirs could stay within each tent. Your system is better in my opinion and maybe I’m over complicating it. Before I write in cement I’ll see how this grow goes.

1 Like

Smart man

I’m debating on whether or not this biotch is getting the axe this morning
Blueberry Cheesecake.
I hope that all is well with you and yours. Be safe and Stay HIGH :thinking: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

16 Likes