I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

Sorry to be so behind on your journal that I’m just reading about your loss. Sorry for your loss bro. My dog is my best buddy! I am glad to see that you got two puppies. And the grow looks great like always. You have some serious stuff going on over there. Repins you are a weed scientist with a personal seed bank collection. Absolutely crushing the grow game.

7 Likes

outmotherfuckingstanding…as per usual… :wink: :sweat_smile: :sunglasses: :v:

6 Likes

Thanks guy’s. Y’all’s kind words are very appreciated, more than you know.
Goin through some shit right now and can’t keep my head straight. Hopefully, I will know more before the weekend. :v:t4:

11 Likes

Sending you all the good vibes I can my friend!
:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Good luck bro! Hope everything works out for the best.

8 Likes

My Brother I think you know how I feel! :crossed_fingers::pray::v::metal:

7 Likes

Thanks, my brothers. Very much appreciated :v:t4:

5 Likes

Looks like there is no doubt. It’s gonna be a feminized auto seed run this time

I reckon that I can put the Bubble Gum pollen away, for now. :v:t4:

12 Likes

I’ve been throwing prayers up for you since you told me brother. You hang in there and keep your positive spirit no matter the news my friend :pray::pray::pray:

9 Likes

I’m only a few months behind but I’m catching up. :man_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling::man_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling:

3 Likes

Repins I’m really behind and just read that you lost a fur baby and I’m so soo sorry. I lost my 14 year old lab a year ago last month and I still think about her alot but at least now I can think of the fun and funny things she did instead of cry . 6 weeks later I bought an 8 week old labradoodle and she’s my buddy. Love the new fur babies. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Sorry to read about the loss of the family member. Pups look great.

2 Likes

I have been going back and forth, on whether to say anything or not but, I feel like I owe y’all an explanation, in case I have to disappear, a little bit from time to time, in the future. I would rather everyone hear the truth, instead of here say, speculation or theory.
I was diagnosed with cancer on the 15th of this month, I just found out on Friday, after multiple tests, that they think that they can operate and remove it all. I have an appointment, with the surgeon on the 18th of November and plan to schedule the operation ASAP.
My intent is to be here as much as possible, as this will be part of my recovery, along with everything else. Should I have to bail, for an extended amount of time, not my intention, I want everyone to know why. I have always been a straight forward type of person and wanted to be as straight forward, as I can with y’all. I’m not going to elaborate any more, it just is what it is and another battle, that I will have to win. I just wanted everyone to hear it from me and not somewhere else.
I hope that all is well with you and yours.
Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

17 Likes

Sending you all the healthy and lucky vibes I can Sir! You can beat this you’re a survivor :muscle: :clap:

11 Likes

Thanks Dan, your kind word are much appreciated, my friend. I posted this so, y’all know the facts, straight from the source. Life goes on. I will win this battle or perish trying. Quit is not in my vocabulary :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

14 Likes

That was exactly what I was thinking while reading your post. You got this :pray:

8 Likes

I am very sorry to hear about the diagnosis. However I am happy to hear they think it’s treatable with an operation. My thoughts are with you. Hope everything works out for the best. Stay strong bro!

9 Likes

Gary My Brother I’m pretty sure you know how I feel! But I’m gonna say it anyway. You are and always will be in my prayers! And I know you ain’t a quitter! And I know you got this! :pray::v::metal:

9 Likes

Sending prayers brother ! God bless you and your family ! Can’t wait to hear how you kicked its butt.

F@$&
Cancer !

9 Likes

you know how i feel my friend … :pray: :peace_symbol:

8 Likes