I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

Congratulations on harvest.

4 Likes

Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a Happy New Year’s eve and a prosperous New Year, may the growing gods, be smilin on ya.
Money Maker

2 zips
White Strawberry Skunk

1.9 zips
Right around a qp outta 2 plants, over 2 lbs. off of 3 plants last time. Can’t say that I am sold on the Jack’s 321. I will see if the combination of any 3 plants come close to last harvest, kinda doubt it.
I hope that all is well with you and yours. Be safe and Stay HIGH :+1:t4: :v:t4:

18 Likes

My friend across the pond…some dank you got there, is probably twice as strong as the previous grow :wink:…wishing you and yours a happy and healthy new year…stay lit brother …:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Happy new year everyone! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

6 Likes

Happy new Year Sir!
I wish you the best my friend, stay happy and healthy! :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Happy New Year
My brother from another mother :v:

5 Likes

Happy new year brother, congrats on the harvest!

4 Likes

Happy New Year, my friend. The Cannabis God’s are definitely pleased with you. Hoping we all have a better year, than what 2020 was.

4 Likes

Happy New Year to you @Repins12 and everyone here. 2020 has been a terrible year with covid. Hopefully everyone is staying safe. I probably would not have started this hobby had it not been for the pandemic. Funny how things work out.

5 Likes

Happy New year to you ! Out of curiosity , what did you use last round vs the Jack’s this round.

4 Likes

Happy New Year to and nice harvest ya got there bud…:grin::v:

3 Likes

Happy New Year Gary :fireworks::confetti_ball::balloon:

3 Likes

Btw Gary I don’t think your alone with the jack’s! I’ve seen a few here that aren’t impressed! I’m sorry but I love ff and it hasn’t ever gave me too many problems. But it’s also the only thing I have ever used. But if it ain’t broke I ain’t fixin it! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

@Joshmcginnis28 I used the powdered maxi grow, or veg and maxi bloom, for flower. For a couple of weeks after I saw buttons I added kool bloom to the water I topped my res off with. I never changed my res and only added nutes based on the amount of water, I was using to top off. 1/4 -3/4 strength, depending on what I thought they needed, sometimes no nutes at all. I think that I have decided to do a quick run of autos in my system after, I harvest the remaining 4 plants and a quick clean, to see if it is feasible to build a smaller system to run my autos in. Before I take the time to build a smaller system. Probably the red Firehouse sub food grade pickle buckets like I used for my bubble buckets and a 27gallon res. Kindais what I have sloshing around in my head right now but, that could change.
My intent is to ditch any organic medium indoors. I think that this would eliminate any bug problems. Probably stick with the Jack’s for the quick auto run since, I am not going to do a thorough cleaning. I am planning on shedding the tent and the auto run will give me a little more time to completely figure out the logistics of, not using a tent :+1:t4: :v:t4:

5 Likes

Ain’t that the truth Darrell. You know me though, just about the time I get close to sorta figuring things out, I throw another monkey wrench in the midst :wink: :grinning: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

You still got a nice harvest and it may be better quality so time will tell on that note. :wink::sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thank you sir for the detailed response!

2 Likes

I have already sampled both and the White Strawberry Skunk is the only one of the 2 that even come close to what I grew last time. I can’t wait for the Watermelon Zkittles and Blueberry Cheesecake :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

Monkeys :monkey: undies My Brother! But I definitely want a smoke :dash: report! :wink::sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Yes, I agree. I just started growing. I decided to keep it simple. I figured just go with something proven to work. I went FF soil, grow big, big bloom and pH down. It did just fine. I will probably stay with this program for, at least, the next three grows. I agree. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

3 Likes