I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

:monkey::briefs:
My Brother I was thinking somewhere around those lines. But I was thinking that someone told you that autos and regulars couldn’t be crossed. But I get it now. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I wanted to get everyone’s opinion. I have 2 options at this point. Cross everything with the Bubble Gum pollen again or try to reverse the White Widow. The first 5 have already been hit once with the Bubble Gum pollen. If the reversal of the White Widow didn’t take, I can always hit everything, with the Bubble Gum pollen. I would have to start another plant ASAP, to be sure to keep my end number at 40. I’m gonna end up with 24 regular Bubble Gum crosses, already. This would be a chance to end up with some feminized autos as well. I just gotta make a decision PDQ, as to which way, I am going to go. I don’t care either way and my understanding and experience, has been that regulars, are much more vigorous. Either way, I’m gonna make seeds, regular or feminized, I don’t care. So what say Y’all ??? :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

8 Likes

The easy thing to do would be 2 just keep using the bubble gum pollen. We all know how much you hate doing things the easy way so you better get that seed dropped and start spraying that white widow with some silver. Maybe drop two seeds just for spite…

6 Likes

I’m with @fast-grow
You know you ain’t gonna take the easy route! It ain’t in you! But I’m stoked either way! Keep on Growin On Gary My Brother! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday, my friend
EqUH5RH510d8I
dbe43b9f879bc3659da81961d6d62679

7 Likes

White Widow you need some variety you know :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Send a few bags over here. I’ll sort thru with u. One for me one for u 2 for me 1 for u. :rofl:. Need to hook up outside somewhere. I think u can help out my seed stash lol.

3 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate it

2 Likes

@Turbonelson Happy Birthday My Nelson Brother!! :tada::birthday::confetti_ball::gift:

2 Likes

happy birthday @Turbonelson

3 Likes

@Dman1969 @Dr.ofSmokology thank you I appreciate it :pray:

3 Likes

Hey brother, I sent you a text, earlier :v:t4:

2 Likes

dammit bro …you keeping busy …i dont know how you do all this :astonished:… awe as per usual… :sunglasses: :v:

6 Likes

I hope that everyone is vertical and kick’n, this afternoon
Just a quick little update.
The plants in the tent seem to be adjusting to their new home.

Oly’s clone and White Widow, got put into pots
The clone

White Widow

If I’m not successful reversing it, I always have plan B, the Bubble Gum pollen.
I did just drop 4 more strains, to replace the White Widow, that I’m taking out of the rotation for now.
Damn Somango, trashed my net pot

Back porch project
Suprafreak male

German Duck clone female

Suprafreak clone female

I’ll get outback one of these days and get some pictures, of those.
Well that’s all I got growing on at the moment. I hope that all is well with everyone. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :+1:t4: :v:t4:

12 Likes

I know one thing. I’ve become a seed shucking mother hucker here lately and not by choice or was it. :wink: :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

9 Likes

OUTMOTGERFREAKINGTANDING!! You have a big beautiful garden sniper :clap::clap::clap:

6 Likes

Thanks, my southern friend :v:t4:

3 Likes

I really need to build me one of those seed separators, that I have the plans for. I don’t know why, I can’t find the time to get er built, in my spare time :wink: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

7 Likes

I keep asking myself WTF were you thinking :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiley: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

7 Likes

With all the plants you have going always. And lovely meems post usually on a Friday , I saw this and thought of you ; happy Monday !

9 Likes