I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

Lmao tommy chong lighting the candy cane my dad just put a lit lighter up to my vape pen lol

7 Likes

@fano_man I did that before :shushing_face: but don’t tell nobody!! It’s a secret :zipper_mouth_face::sweat_smile::rofl::joy: :v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Me to :wink:

5 Likes

I hope that everyone is well and I wanted to wish y’all a Merry/happy CHRISTMAS EVE :christmas_tree:
I am getting close to the end of my second Hydro run and
these are just my observations thus far :thinking:

I am on several other forums and people say how easy the Jack’s 321 is to use. In my humble opinion the maxi series is the easiest of the 3, that I have used and I had right damn good results with it on my first Hydro run. I think that the Jack’s may be cheaper but, more of a PIA to use, in my opinion.
Maxi series 3 plants

Current Jack’s 321, getting close to harvest 6 plants

I know that these are all different strains but, the maxi series 3 plants, the Jack’s 6 plants :disappointed:. Can’t say that I am sold on the Jack’s, I even used the flower boost mixture as recommended on the video. Now these are just my results and I will give Jack’s another run or 2 since, I have 25 lbs. each of Part A and B. Then I will do another run or 2 with the maxi series, I have some 15 lb. tubs of it on hand and try to do a fair comparison. 1 to 1 runs, I had much better results with the maxi series and 3 plants than the Jack’s with 6 plants :thinking: Maxi series seems to dissolve better and you mix it with a measuring spoon. Jack’s, you have to weigh each part and it is a real PIA to get to dissolve :thinking: Right now I don’t see the fascination with the Jack’s other than, it’s probably going to work out to be cheaper to use. I will have a better opinion after I have done 3 runs with each. These results are only my own and others may have had different results/opinions. I have always said what works for one, may not work for the other and the only givens in growing weed are, there are no givens. :v:t4:

17 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones too Sir! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree: Gary!! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thanks brother and a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours, as well :v:t4:

2 Likes

Thanks Darrell. I hope that you and yours have a very MMERRY CHRISTMAS as well. In several hours, my place will be crawling with 5 of my 12 grandkids. WTF was I thinking :rofl: :joy: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

6 Likes

I like your observation about the nutes , very interesting . Just watched the weather guessers and looks like the snow is upon us for Christmas .Have a merry one my freind !

3 Likes

Your in my prayers My Brother!! :rofl::sweat_smile::joy: I’m working for a half day but it’s by choice. I gotta make that cash while I can! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Raining here now. Still got a little snow on the ground from last go around. They are saying it could change to snow here this evening as well. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well, my friend :v:t4:

2 Likes

I’m off until Monday so, I will have some time to recuperate Darrell :+1:t4: :v:t4:

5 Likes

Your gonna need it My Brother!!:rofl::sweat_smile::joy: :v::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Im glad to see you can recognize you did more with maxi then jacks i hear everyone trying to simplify when its not always the best it might work and is easy but i like technical and elaborate…weed as well

2 Likes

Like I said. I don’t know what the fascination is with Jack’s brother . I’m for simplifying without sacrificing on quality. Quantity is a plus :v:t4:

6 Likes

I’m satisfied with Fox Farms (soil and nutes) it hasn’t let me down yet. And if it ain’t broke why fix it ! :wink::sunglasses::wink::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I agree my brother Darrell. I just wanted to see what all of the talk was about. I will be fair, will give it 3 try’s then it’s out :+1:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

Firm beliver in what works at your house might not.fit in my door

3 Likes

:v:t4:

9 Likes

I reckon I have time for a quick update

White Strawberry Skunk getting chopped in the am

Money Maker back right corner going as well

Watermelon Zkittles

Blueberry Cheesecake

Gelato

The Pounder actual name of strain

New autos and White Strawberry Skunk clone

Experimental clones

Left side

Right side

I’ll be damn it’s snowing outside

I hope that all is well with you and yours and I wanted to wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :+1:t4: :v:t4:

20 Likes