I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

I bought the aerogarden for when I get into my cloning experiments. I made a modification or 2 immediately after taking it out of the box… My ideas were a self contained cloner, that I could use anywhere there was a receptacle or extension cord. The biggest mod being adding 2 small air stones and a small air pump. Mine had 2 little grommets/plugs, on each side of the base of the light. I just stretched an air line through each one and walla, it looked like it growed there, kinda factory made

Brother you know, when I am successful with my deed projects, you are welcome to some feminized pollen or seeds. Just ain’t quite got there yet :+1: :v:

13 Likes

You know that you, @kettle and @LoCoRock and a few others that I frequently talk to off line, will be the first to know my initial take away, from the samples before, I put it away to cure. Hell, I’m gonna break out the 00 Bubble Gum auto, my first indoor plant start to finish. I’ve still got at least a quart jar or more of it left. I’ve been letting everything cure for at least 4 months, before giving my final thoughts on anything :v:

7 Likes

Thanks my SA brother. Not quite outta the woods yet, according to the doctor that I saw yesterday, due to the high number of false negatives with the rapid tests. Working on a little more defoliation as soon as the lights come back on :+1: :v:

5 Likes

Just a side note. I added 25 gallons of water to my res yesterday. I have not drained my system or done a water/res change, since start up on 8/16/20 :v:

8 Likes

As long as you don’t feel any slime or have any major nutrient buildup , you should be good…
Although I would probably pull out old air stones and clean them and put either those back in or some that have been cleaned and waiting to go in…
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

My intent is to grow from start to finish, without having to do anything other than top off res. That’s what I did last time :+1: :v:

6 Likes

I hope that everyone is doing well this evening. Since I will not get my test results back until tomorrow or Wednesday, I cancelled my trip for this week. Since I was holding off on starting any new autos before I got back, I said eff it and dropped 5 seeds last night. This is my new line up for for autos, we will see what takes

Sweet Trainwreck Auto Feminised Seeds from Sweet Seeds

Sweet Trainwreck Auto is a rather taller-than-usual 4th. generation auto-flowering cannabis strain. It was bred by crossing certain 3rd. generation autos with an elite Trainwreck clone, the latter being extremely popular in US medical cannabis dispensaries.

Despite having 65% indica genetics it is quite a tall strain with a branching structure that is more typical of sativa plants. It can be grown indoors and outdoors with its 8 week life-cycle from germination through to harvest enabling plants to mature successfully even in high latitudes. Those who are fortunate enough to live in lower latitudes will be able to grow 2 or even 3 crops per growing season, especially so if the next crop is started a couple of weeks before the previous one is harvested.

Indoor yields are between 350 - 550 gr/m 2 while plants grwn outdoors can produce as much as 120 gr/plant. Its dense buds rapidly pack-on both weight and trichomes to produce buds that are heavy with a sweetly fruity scent complete with the citrus notes often found in indica strains. THC production is very good at between 17% - 20% with 1% CBD. The effect is very well-balanced between that of a sativa and an indica; relaxing with a certain uplift.

Winner 2nd Prize, Outdoor category ,CANNABIS CHAMPIONS CUP, Spannabis Málaga, 2015.

Characteristics

BREEDER/BRAND Sweet Seeds
GENETICS Trainwreck x Auto strains
VARIETY Mostly Indica
FLOWERING TYPE Autoflowering
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT 17 - 20%
CBD CONTENT 1%
YIELD Indoors: 350-550 gr/m2; Outdoors 40 - 120 gr/plant
PLANT HEIGHT 60-120 cm
GROWS Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 8 weeks from germination
TASTE / FLAVOUR Citrus, Fruity, Sweet

Pineapple Express Auto Feminised Seeds from Barney’s Farm Seeds

Pineapple Chunk x Super Auto.

Description

Pineapple Express Auto is the auto-flowering version of the ever-popular Pineapple Chunk. It is a hardy strain that is easy to grow and which matures very quickly for a speedy crop.

A mostly indica cannabis strain Pineapple Express can be grown in all environments almost anywhere with good results. It grows to a height of one meter or slightly more with impressive yields of 600 gr/m 2 or between 60 - 100 gr. per plant. From germination to harvest takes 58 - 65 days until the sweet-smelling buds are ready; once dried they exude a mouth-wateringly delicious and intense flavour of pineapple. Although a little slower than some autos to begin flowering after 4 weeks of veg. the actual flowering period is very fast indeed taking just 30 - 35 days.

With 14% THC and approx. 1.4% CBD this is one relaxing weed that will help to melt away the stresses and strains of both work and everyday life inducing inner and outer calm.

Characteristics

BREEDER/BRAND Barney’s Farm Seeds
GENETICS Pineapple Chunk x Super Auto.
VARIETY Mostly Indica
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT 14%
CBD CONTENT 1.2% - 1.4%
YIELD Indoor: 600 gr/m2
PLANT HEIGHT 100cm - 110cm
FLOWERING TIME 60 - 65 days from germination
HARVEST MONTH auto flowering
AWARDS 1st Place Autoflowering - Seedsman Awards 2016

Bloody Skunk Auto Feminised Seeds from Sweet Seeds

Description

Bloody Skunk Auto results from crossing Sweet Skunk Auto with Red Poison Auto. The latter strain contributes a lovely purple colouration in approximately 90% of plants.

This cup-winning cannabis strain has a typically Skunk structure, tall and with a fir-tree shape that produces a plethora of side-branches. It has a short life-cycle which sees the plants go from germination to harvest in around 8 weeks reaching a height of between 60 - 110 cm. Indoors yields are between 350 - 550 gr/m 2 while outdoor-grown plants can produce as much as 175 gr/plant. One large cola dominates but there are many dense clusters decorating the side-branches and they are all packed to the gills with resin.

The quality of this strain is reflected in the fact that it has won cannabis competition awards both in Europe and in South America.

Characteristics

BREEDER/BRAND Sweet Seeds
GENETICS Sweet Skunk Auto x Red Poison Auto
SEX Feminised
YIELD Indoors: 350-550 gr/m2; Outdoors: 35 - 175 gr/plant
PLANT HEIGHT 60-110 cm
FLOWERING TIME 8 weeks from germination
TASTE / FLAVOUR Sweet
AWARDS 2nd. Prize, Category Auto, 3rd. Copa Cannábica Expogrow, Irún, Spain, 2014; 3rd. Prize, Indica, 2nd. Copa Farallones, Santiago de Cali, Colombia, 2017

Auto Seeds Juicy Lucy Auto Feminised Seeds quantity

Details

Juicy Lucy is the next generation of super yielding auto-flowering strains. For lovers of high yielding autos we thought we’d do something a bit different and mix in the underground cult classic The Cheese with our huge yielding and super popular Auto Pounder. As you’d expect we’ve brought all the best traits from our legendary yield king strain to the mix: massive yields, fast finishing time and ease of growth, crossing it with one of the most famous and highly potent strains available: The Cheese.

Juicy Lucy thrives in an indoor setup and has a fast finishing time of only 70-75 days from seed. The slightly larger plant stature and high bud to leaf ratio are traits carried through from the original strain, helping keep yields in the region of 400 g/m2. The influence of The Cheese means resin production and potency have increased, with the thick, dense buds becoming covered in resin just prior to harvest. Indoors, growers should take caution as this strain gets stinky later in flowering. Outdoors it can get huge for an auto so make sure space isn’t an issue.

The increased potency and Skunk genetics of Cheese combine to make a truly memorable smoke. The classic sweet flavour of Auto Pounder is tempered with the original Cheese skunky undertones. Juicy Lucy’s mix of maximum yield and cheesy taste will blow even the most ardent connoisseur away.

Characteristics

BREEDER/BRAND Auto Seeds
GENETICS Auto Pounder x Cheese
VARIETY Mostly Indica
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT Medium-High c.15%
PLANT HEIGHT 60 – 110 cm.
GROWS Greenhouse, Grows indoors, Grows outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 70 – 75 days from germination
TASTE / FLAVOUR Cheese, Skunk, Sweet
EFFECT Body, Couch Lock, Strong

Fastbuds Smoothie Auto Feminsed Seeds

Details

Flavour fans, treat your senses to the fruitiest sinsemilla puree on the market. A gourmet blend of Blueberry and Somango, this Indica dominant strain will pleasantly surprise you with her juicy terps.

Firm, bright lime green buds will captivate cannabis connoisseurs. Smooth and balanced between heady euphoria and relaxing physical effects. Ideal daytime stash and a very social smoke to take to the weekend session. Smoothie Auto is suited for small and large spaces alike due to its indica structure and trainability. A great candidate for SOG method as well. Micro-growers take note this strain is a very tasty option. Similarly, for outdoor growers or even balcony growers who must be stealthy, will find her to be a productive solution.

Perfect size in height and width with potential for big growth after some LST. It focuses its energy on forming a thick bulbous main cola while developing a few side branches. Mature plants typically peak in height between 80-110 cm. In a fast and furious 8-9 weeks you’ll be ready to harvest plenty of fat sticky flavoursome country buds.

Its taste is a creamy berry sorbet blended with ripe mangoes, like an escape to a tropical island. Refreshing and packed with flavor, Smoothie Auto is a cocktail of fruity madness.

Characteristics

BREEDER/BRAND FastBuds Seeds
GENETICS Blueberry x Somango
VARIETY Mostly Indica
SEX Feminised
GROWS Greenhouse, Grows indoors, Grows outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 63 days from germination
TASTE / FLAVOUR Fruity, Mango, Sweet
EFFECT Euphoric, Relaxing

These are the 5 that I have picked. Hopefully in the next day or so, they will go into soil.
I had to do a little roto rooter on my hydro this evening, roots were clogging pipes :rofl: :joy: :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

16 Likes

Sorry, been a little under the weather here the last few days :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

10 Likes

I will carry on with my defoliation, of the Hydro, in the am, when I get back from town :+1: :v:

5 Likes

I hope u feel better. Ur in my thoughts.
Crossing fingers.
:blue_heart:

6 Likes

I hope you get to feeling better soon My Brother Gary! :pray::crossed_fingers: And that’s a hell of a lineup!! :sunglasses: I’m stoked!! I hope you sleep well :sleeping::v::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Feel better soon @repins12 :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Hope everything turns up negative, :pray:t2::pray:t2:

3 Likes

Heres to better health for you sir! :beers:

2 Likes

My thoughts are with you brother, keep your head high :v:

3 Likes

i hope you feel better

2 Likes

Feel better, man! :v::heart:

1 Like

Late as always… Good vibes coming your way my friend…hope alls well with you and yours …:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

I hope you get better quick!

Take good care of yourself mister! :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Also, well wishes from your California family :v:t3:

4 Likes