I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

I have already sampled both and the White Strawberry Skunk is the only one of the 2 that even come close to what I grew last time. I can’t wait for the Watermelon Zkittles and Blueberry Cheesecake :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

Monkeys :monkey: undies My Brother! But I definitely want a smoke :dash: report! :wink::sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Yes, I agree. I just started growing. I decided to keep it simple. I figured just go with something proven to work. I went FF soil, grow big, big bloom and pH down. It did just fine. I will probably stay with this program for, at least, the next three grows. I agree. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

3 Likes

@MoBilly Get the tiger bloom as well. It’s part of the trio. You won’t regret it! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I’ll do that. But it’s one or the other right? You can’t feed two different nute solutions at the same time without over feeding, or am I wrong? Is one for late bloom?

1 Like

My New Years resolution is, No more resolutions. Kinda a win, win situation :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :rofl: :joy: :v:t4: :+1:t4:

8 Likes

image-130
:crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :joy: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

15 Likes

Same here! And I’m so glad I did!

1 Like

Yes that nute is for flower. They have a 3 bottle set. You use them according to there feeding schedule

The top 3 are the main ones all the rest are up to you. I also use Bembe in flower. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I with that resolution My Brother!!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Brother I’m outta likes! I’m always out of likes! You know when it tells your out and you click em anyway… Heavy harvest! Going to be nice! Happy New Year!!

2 Likes

I’m with you my friend! My resolution is to never make another resolution. This is probably the only one I’ve ever made that I’ll keep!

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ll still go light on the instructions and build up from maybe 1/2 or more, if I have no problems, suggested. And I’ll keep an eye as I build up from there.appreciate the help. I’ll absolutely go with all three though.

1 Like

I like the maxi series, use all 3 maxi grow, maxi bloom and kool bloom. And growing 6’ plants in a month and a half in hydro, last grow netted 28 oz of cured ready to smoke.

1 Like

That’s the way to roll brother! It took me a couple of grows to get it tuned in! Your on the right track.
Sorry Gary I know you don’t do ff. Trying to help another brother out. :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Happy New Year’s everyone
:upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face::+1:t4: :v:t4:

8 Likes

I should have stuck with what I knew but, wanted to see what all the hype was about. All hype it appears. I think that I was the one that turned you on to the maxi series, in the beginning. Should have listened to my own advice. After this quick run of autos in my system, back to maxi series, I will go :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/134923237_10223453519073447_4756207858559486034_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=fdTx-FBLrJgAX9OxLjh&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=1d3f17afedc25dda716d88202e590dda&oe=6012F872
:upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :rofl: :joy: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

12 Likes

Yes sir, I was looking into that line because I had their system, and after seeing your results and chatting with you , I was convinced it was the way to go. I used FF first round with descent results, but I’ve seen even better with the maxi series , I thought about trying jacks but then thought , I have good results with the nute system I’ve put together and using and all seem to play well together, I have consistent ph and healthy plants :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Like I said brother, I will definitely be ditching the Jack’s. I was much more happy with the maxi series. I guess the remainder of the 25lbs each of part A and B will be going on the vegetable garden, for the next few years :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes