I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

Looks cool seeing the green leaf and the reddish purple bud meat. One day I’ll be doing things like this lol. One day

Plants look great. The tall one in the back looks like it got above the light or close to it. Crushing it like always repins! How are you doing with everything else going on? Were you able to get anything scheduled? Hope you and your family are doing well.

8 Likes

(post deleted by author)

9 Likes

(post deleted by author)

19 Likes

Good luck this week. I hope they give you good news. Tent looks nice and full as usual. Those pups are awesome. I started looking for another one a couple weeks ago. Kinda hard to get in some areas because demand was so high and prices are really up! I’ll keep looking.

7 Likes

Even if you don’t have any updates on plants, you need to keep posting updates on your new little Buddies. :+1:

9 Likes

awe as per usual my friend… :ok_hand:…you now have 2 updates to upload :wink: …mans best friend next to the planties… :wink: :partying_face:…you and yours stay safe brother … :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

(post deleted by author)

5 Likes

(post deleted by author)

7 Likes

(post deleted by author)

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

14 Likes

Looking good Brother! :sunglasses:

Thank You for your service!

Prayers for a speedy recovery may God bless you and your Family

7 Likes

Is that the wifey?? My wife is gonna look like her when she is elder lol. Pulls hair back same way blonde white like hers and all. It’s nuts bro it’s like I’m looking at an older version of my wife

2 Likes

Thank you :pray: for your service My Brother! :v::metal:

10 Likes

Oops I forgot to say your Garden looks awesome My Brother Gary! And I hope you can enjoy your long weekend. :crossed_fingers::pray::v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

I’m very happy to be your 10th like on this post. Thank you for your service bro!! I Thank all the veterans who see this from now unto eternity, or until ilgm closes shop lol :pray::pray::pray:

10 Likes

So, I was in town this morning and I saw this

Is it wrong that this was the first thing that popped into my head

:wink: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

14 Likes

No My Brother I think your right and not wrong by any means! :v::call_me_hand:
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

8 Likes

I don’t speak up too much but I do love your thread and the energy you put in it. Positive vibes coming your way they do amazing things in medicine today you’ll do great. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Thanks for the kind words.
Got some good news Friday. The MRI results came back and the cancer has not spread. The docs seem to think that they can remove it all with surgery. Now I just gotta Git er Done, my choice would have been yesterday. I see a neurologist Tuesday and then meet with the surgeon Thursday. I should know more then.
Would you be interested, in any of the auto reg’s that I created? If so, hit me up on one of the other sites. I’m working on some feminized auto crosses and it looks like it is gonna be a success as well.
Not too bad for a dumb ol country boy, who has no clue, what he is doing.
I hope that you have a great evening. Be safe, my friend :v:t4:

15 Likes