I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

Awesome news brother. :clap::clap:

:v::pray::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Gary im pretty sure you know what I’m thinkin!! :wink::+1::+1::+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

outmotherfuckingstanding …there you go…i said it… :joy:
happy cannaversary my friend…and its a Friday…bring it on … :partying_face: :crazy_face: :sunglasses: :v:

10 Likes

Happy cannaversary @repins12 ! You crazed animal lol keep up the mass chaos over there !

7 Likes

Happy ilgm birthday sniper!!

9 Likes

Happy canna day My Brother Gary! :tada::birthday::partying_face::balloon::confetti_ball::gift:

8 Likes

Happy cake day Sir Sniper!! I hope you’ll have the greatest of days and thanks for all your help! :peace_symbol:

10 Likes

You killed it Brother :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Happy cannaversary brother!

6 Likes

That’s some awesomeness rite there My Brother Gary!!! In more ways than one!! I’m stoked about the new members of the family. :sunglasses::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand: And My heart felt condolences on your lost loved one! :cry:

9 Likes

Sorry to hear this, he was a good looking fella :cry:

11 Likes

Absolutely awesome Brother, sorry for your loss but happy for the 2 new additions :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Looks like a. Zeus. Them r pretty puppy’s lol. The one looks like hooch from turner and hooch

1 Like

Looks great sniper! Have a great weekend :grin:

9 Likes

Gary I think you got enough seeds to start a seed bank! :wink::joy: Keep on keepin on My Brother! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

awesome work as per always, :ok_hand:… my friend…stand strong … :pray: :v:

6 Likes

That’s the way to bring em back in line brother. :+1:
Awesome. :clap::clap:
:v::call_me_hand::pray:

8 Likes

9 Likes

It’s a good problem to have :+1:

6 Likes

:monkey::briefs:
Awesome training Gary! She’s gonna love you for that!!
:+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

5 Likes