I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

That’s a very generous and kind offer and I may hold you up on that. :wink: I’ve always wanted to see the Grand Canyon. Thing that sux is the ole lady won’t fly so I gotta drive. But it’s gonna happen. :crossed_fingers::pray::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

It’s extremely Beautiful…
How old are you… can we do a river run…?
Ya , I might get you killed… never done it tho…
Let’s roll on it…
I’m 46 , I think…
Can’t remember… lol
I would risk my life to save you with no issues…
Almost had to save 12 people from drowning on our river just 2 months ago…
So you die … ?
But you save others… ?
I will jump into the river to save without a question…
My wife was so mad that I would risk my life for others, because I wasn’t even thinking about her…
:thinking:
I was worried about people…
No one I know…
Just people in need…
We really need to come together as one people…
All of us…
One people…
Please share the message…
She dosen’t understand that I was thinking about life… not mine… :thinking::wink::+1::grin::flushed:
We all deserve 9 lives… I’m at 6… Hopefully my counting is right… :man_facepalming::man_shrugging::upside_down_face::wink:
:v::sunglasses::green_heart:

6 Likes

Gonna have my daughter hook me up with a insta I believe…
Either way , we should all be able to share the love…
Really wanting to share my love…
Lots of good things to share… :+1::wink::grin::shushing_face:
:v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

If so hit me up on there

7 Likes

You all get 20 just to see what you get…
I can’t wait…
All first runs…
So far I’m getting 99 % fems… super ridiculous from everything that I’ve heard…
A couple of super late Hermies or a couple that will double cross right from the get go and perfect strong genetics for a first natural cross…
Back cross from #1 crossed genetics…
Hardcore fems and a hardcore male…
All good…
I can’t even start to start growing all of my genetics…
Not that big… :man_facepalming::man_shrugging::upside_down_face::shushing_face::wink:

5 Likes

If I crashed your thread big dog…
Sorry big time…
Following to many threads…
:man_facepalming::man_shrugging::upside_down_face::shushing_face::wink::grin:

5 Likes

This one is not mine, but you are welcome to crash mine anytime brother!

6 Likes

This is @repins12 s thread and I’m sorry too Gary! :pray::v::call_me_hand::sunglasses:
:giraffe::lips:

4 Likes

We did get off track up there lol.

4 Likes

Danm weed is way to strong…
You will see…
Yep , way to stoney…
:+1::green_heart::grin::wink:

5 Likes

Danm , way toooo… I’m ya…
What was I saying… ?
Not really sure…
Love all of you… can you feel the love… ?
It’s real… love all of you… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::+1::grin::wink::smirk:

6 Likes

It’s like I have always said, anyone is always welcome on my journal, to talk about whatever they want. There’s no crash’in, just compassion. Y’all are always welcome here :+1:t4: :v:t4:

13 Likes

Missouri is the buckle of the Baptist belt. We got it done, and years before I ever figured I’d see it happen. I’m praying you guys get it going sooner than you think.
:pray:

7 Likes

Thanks Brother MoBilly, it’s in the Senate for medical approval :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Missouri is a great example of that accomplishment.

5 Likes

I hope that all is well, with everyone, out there in WEEDVILLE and you are enjoying, what’s left, of the fastest 2 days of the week. For my brothers and sisters down under, it’s already Monday morning. Not much growing on here. Been kinda stuck in seed jail, in my spare time. Tent was starting to look a little empty, so I started gearing up for my next run after this one plays out. Started getting some soil autos started, since they will take longer to finish, than the autos. This will be my last seed run indoors, for a while. After this next run, of autos, I’m back to growing bud without seeds indoors. I will probably keep the outdoor thing, with the photos, going for a while.

Worked on getting, some Drunken Bastard and ABC, in the ground. 7 plants filled the aero garden with roots, I’m running a little behind :wink: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

Into the ground they went. 5 drunken Bastards

5 ABC’s

A row of 10

If/when, I get males and females, these will all open pollinate, with each other. We’ll see what happens. I plan on doing this for the next couple of years and see what happens. I think that I may end up calling this, Drunken Jackson 5. Older folk, will recognize the song that, I am referencing.
Well that’s all that I have growing on at the moment, didn’t get a chance to, get any pictures of the other outside plants. I hope that all is well with you and yours. Be safe and Stay High :+1:t4: :v:t4:

And remember

image-24

19 Likes

Hey Snipe! Those were hilarious, as usual! Sandwiches fit in weed bags?!! I didnt know that! Lol
Ur ABCs look cute!! Ive got pollen to send u. Seeds too-- maybe. Im still watching my test seeds. Only 2 germinated so far.
And I dropped 62-lol!!! What?!
God I hope I have a better germ rate than that!
Hope u had a good we. See u on the other side my dude.
:blue_heart:

5 Likes

My understanding, is that some seeds, need to harden off for 3 months or more, usually Landraces. That being said, I will cure my seeds, for at least a couple of months :v:t4:

8 Likes

Tx for passing that on. Didnt know!

4 Likes

Awe update brother …as per usual… Stay safe up in the mountains …:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes