I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

Y’all are in my thoughts and prayers My Brother!! I hope the test comes back negative!! :pray: :v::love_you_gesture:

@repins12 I hope all goes well with you and your wife. Your plants look beautiful and I love the Gnomes😂.

1 Like

@repins12 , not liking the COVID-19 tests …best of luck there :crossed_fingers: …liking your new gnomes , kudos to mrs.repins ! Nices nugs . My gnome watching over my 2 lil ones :crazy_face: Again , hoping for the best for you and your family ! High Times brother :v:

8 Likes

Guys, why haven’t we started a gnomes thread? These are awesome! :joy:

4 Likes

I don’t know how to link another thread, but I just started one called “Show us ya Gnomies” if anyone’s interested? :purple_heart:

1 Like

Here you are my friend @BStarr

3 Likes

I appreciate all of the good vibe’s and well wishes, from my friends out there in WEEDVILLE.
Wife’s rapid test came back negative. The doc where I got my lab test said, it wouldn’t be back until Tuesday or Wednesday. Unfortunately the doc discussed with me at nauseum, that a negative rapid test, was ambiguous. The doc stated, that for positive results the tests were pretty accurate and accuracy is my thing but, he also stated that the rapid tests, revealed a lot of false negatives
Now onto the garden

![IMG_20201121_133840 (2)|690x447](upload://8brRyYMMry44C3r6DzdIIuA6DK6.jpeg
Gave my White Strawberry clone a haircut

Then an up pot

I hope that all is well with you and yours. Just remember, life goes on, long after the thrill of living is gone. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

19 Likes

I’m treating the White Strawberry Skunk clone, with some colloidal silver solution that I made myself. I think that this will be more respectable, if not I have some STS on the way for plan B. One way or another, I will figure this out and succeed in making feminized seed. :+1: :v: :rofl: :joy:

7 Likes

The damn deer are still here

Zkittles auto, it’s what I am vaping on tonight

Y’all be good :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

19 Likes

Everything looks great,
good luck with the fem seed experiment, hope it works out for you, I’ll keep sending positive vibes for you and Mrs Repins brother :v:

3 Likes

I just wanted to re-cap this grow in one spot
I started the seeds directly into rapid rooters in an aerogarden 08/01/2020,three days before my birthday.
On 08/16/2020, I put the first three in the Hydro. Money Maker, Blueberry Cheesecake and The Pounder. 08/22/2020, added the White Strawberry Skunk, Watermelon Zkittles and Gelato OG… On 10/17/2020, I flipped to 13/11. Probably got 8-10 weeks left easily. I mark the day of light flip but, don’t count first day of flower, until I see signs of flower. I know that this is controversial but, puts me more in line with the breeders stated flower period. :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

6 Likes

That’s a lot of back straps out there in the yard.
I agree with you on the flowering time and your plants look awesome…:+1:t3::v:t3:

3 Likes

Definitely got some interesting strains, most of them I’ve never heard of. Wow. Looks like that will work well. I had one of those and got rid of it. Was given to me and never used. Should have kept it. Lol :joy:

1 Like

Honestly, I can decide which strain I find more intriguing, can’t wait till harvest and smoke report :yum:

3 Likes

Good news on the negative test…everything else is looking awesome as per usual…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Thanks heaps buddy. Still learning how this page works :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks brother. I will know for sure on Tuesday hopefully. :+1: :v:

1 Like

I’ve counted over 20 in the backyard before. I just find this thought with flowering, to be more in line with what the breeder describes. It just gives me a point to plan towards, as far as my feedings and other adjustments. Thanks for the kind words :+1: :v:

1 Like

I bought the aerogarden for when I get into my cloning experiments. I made a modification or 2 immediately after taking it out of the box… My ideas were a self contained cloner, that I could use anywhere there was a receptacle or extension cord. The biggest mod being adding 2 small air stones and a small air pump. Mine had 2 little grommets/plugs, on each side of the base of the light. I just stretched an air line through each one and walla, it looked like it growed there, kinda factory made

Brother you know, when I am successful with my deed projects, you are welcome to some feminized pollen or seeds. Just ain’t quite got there yet :+1: :v:

14 Likes

You know that you, @kettle and @LoCoRock and a few others that I frequently talk to off line, will be the first to know my initial take away, from the samples before, I put it away to cure. Hell, I’m gonna break out the 00 Bubble Gum auto, my first indoor plant start to finish. I’ve still got at least a quart jar or more of it left. I’ve been letting everything cure for at least 4 months, before giving my final thoughts on anything :v:

7 Likes