I'm the Black Seep of the Family's Continuous Grow Take Two

Out of likes already!!! Arrrrrggghhhh…

How do you say : Outmothastandfuting thing a ma jiggy? Wow…
Finally we get our dose of @repins12’s update and it’s not disappointing!

Amazing work :star_struck:

11 Likes

For sure both your plants look great fellas;)

6 Likes

Man you have a lot going on. Full time occupation / vocation keeping up with all of them. Great seeing it.

3 Likes

Shoot @repins12 you’ve been growing the marijuana lol…that’s a VERY nice garden sir!!!

7 Likes

I knownits not what you wanna hear but I believe the moderators can link your two journals together. @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @dbrn32… sorry if this is a inconvenience just throwing it out there for future.

2 Likes

I read that on free side there are alot more people than even a year ago so they are having to make upgrades and I guess even the people running the forum are having problems missiles is completely locked out of free side and I’m completely locked out of the side I paid for. I’m contacting support for lab side and last time I had to also use ILGM support. I do really think they’ll get it figured out soon

5 Likes

We can. Just need to be asked

5 Likes

Wow @repins12 some serious plants among your girls I hope to be this successful in time still a lot to learn but holy crap that’s some growing :facepunch::muscle::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Bulldog got in touch with missiles and she said all this is having to be fixed in Netherlands and for me to talk to Sandy at ILGM support, I guess ILGMsupport.com they’re the ones that helped me get logged in way back when I joined lab. You might contact them, they get back with you pretty quick but with time difference it seems like it takes awhile and can’t remember if they are there on weekends

4 Likes

I think people have been posting so many emojis and memes that they might have to upgrade the server to handle it all.

5 Likes

Sweet! Looking absolutely beautiful!

2 Likes

I ain’t supposed to have them, still not legal in my state but, gonna strategically place them in my backyard. I have 25-40gal on hand as well but, wanna see how these work out this year.
@kaptain3d thanks my friend. I felt bad only being able to share them with people that had my personal email address. I sure will be glad to get this first Hydro run under my belt. Definitely been a learning experience. I believe that in the next run or 2, I will be able to achieve what my goal was, when I started this Hydro/soil grow. I’m still gonna try to run 6 in the hydro next run.
@Hoppiefrog thanks my brother. Hopefully one of these days, I’ll get it figured out. Problem is that every time I get close, I keep changing things up.
@beardless If I hadn’t have had issues and had to remove 3 of the 6 from my Hydro, I believe that I woulda definitely been in trouble but, in a good way.
@Gremmall thanks brother. Looks like you and @RandomlyRan are getting things growing along right good. Y’all got an awesome looking set up, for sure.
@Dbpooper @ Amazon66 and @ dbrn32 I knew that they could merge them but, I know that the moderators have their hands full with the issues that are going on with the site and once things get fixed, I may try to do so. I want to have everything in one place, for future reference.
@Budzbunny Thanks my friend. I have grown outdoors guerilla style since the mid 70’s. I just started this indoor growing thingy around the end of November last year. This is my first time ever growing anything Hydro. I even designed/built the thing myself. Not too bad for an old country boy. Who says that you can’t teach an old dog new tricks.
@TDubWilly I think a lot of it may also have had to do with this pandemic crap and all of us being at home all day and on the forum, when we usually would have been at work.
@hoppiebunny thanks ma’am. I will be glad to get this first Hydro run done and on to the next one, for sure.
I was only up to my third batch of pictures working my way back from this morning until when the issues with the site started with me and got locked out again, before I went into town this morning. I will try again here shortly and see if it cleared itself.
I hope that all is well with everyone. Be safe and Stay HIGH :+1: :v:
I guess that I just answered my question, no emojie’s. Had to type them in again. I’m assuming that means no more pictures as well. I will try after I post this so, it doesn’t get erased and I have to start all over again. Dammit

11 Likes

I appreciate that @repins12 I just trimmed my gelato. Got 5 quart jars and a half gallon jar. I wish I could send you a sample.

3 Likes

Hopefully one of these days we will meet up and have a sit down smoke out. Congrats on the harvest my friend. I got a couple of autos that are getting close. I think my photos are still several weeks, if not longer out.
I reckon the next time I need to post pictures, I will have to start another post. Thisone has already locked me outta posting pictures

2 Likes

@repins12 Wowzer so encouraging to see those autos take off mate thanks for your patience. What size pot do you recommend for indoor autos. I plan on putting 4 in my new 4 x 4 x 6. Was going to use 5 gal?
Cheers Brother love your work :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome back brother…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I normally use 5gal myself as well. The Blackberry Gum is an auto that refused to flower. I put her in a 5gal pot on12/13/19 and she is like the energizer bunny, keeps going and going. I had to up pot her to a 10gal. The roots were getting bound up even in a cloth pot.
@Arrow Thanks my friend. Looks like the posting of pictures was short lived, already can’t post pictures anymore. Tried 3 more times since this morning, which sucks, I really wanted to keep my journal here instead of on the other site

2 Likes

You’re not locked out they are having to add more upgrades they didn’t choose you but hope it’s soon very frustrating. I get on here it’s like getting with friends and family that like doing same thing I would be lost without it now that I found it. :blush::blush:

2 Likes

That’s the way I feel as well. There are too many here that I have come to care about otherwise, I would already be gone. I have been sorta keeping up my journal on another site. It’s been over a month now that I have been having issues. I know that they are working on it, that’s why I haven’t been tagging the moderators. I know that they have their hands full right now dealing with the others that are tagging them. Just gets frustrating not being able to share with my new found friends. Every time I respond to someone, I have to log out and log back in. Hopefully by the time I start my next run issues will be resolved. I don’t want to have to start a new post every time I want to post a few pictures.
I hope that all is well with you and yours. Be safe and Stay HIGH :+1: :v:

7 Likes

That really sucks bro, would love to see you over the finish line…:v:

1 Like