Im Tapping in finally for help

Yeah, the dry spots will absorb excess water from the saturated soil around it, and it’ll uptake as needed. I’ve seen some bottom feed pots that are intended to only be watered via a lower tray.

1 Like

They look way better this morning!

3 Likes

I toppd the ladies. Hope they dont hate me

5 Likes

Lookin GOOD BRO!!! I was curious when you were planning on doing it. They’ll likely stall in growth rate for a few days but they’ll bounce right back and explode!
I’m enjoying watching the plants progress as well as yours. Doing great keep it up!

1 Like

I probally should of toppd a little more on 2 of them but oh well. And i feel like i should post so people on here can see their advice working haha.

1 Like

For sure bro, check out some other peoples grows, loads of gorgeous flowers and great growers. If you haven’t seen it here’s my journal

1 Like

They are starting to get real bushy now. How do they look?

@Freebirdmikes i liked your journal man especially the lady you planted by your pond lol. Howd it turn out?

3 Likes

She’s still kickin, looks nice in there. Your plants are lookin real good bro!

1 Like

Man your garden looks like a painting!!!

2 Likes

Crazy to think you had a picnic table in there just a few days ago bro! They’re looking spot on. Glad to be of assistance to you. So many helpful people on this forum! Glad to be part of it!

2 Likes

It is crazy man! I couldnt be happier. I just go down and hang out with my plants sometimes and play them music lol. Thank you @GreggT !! @Freebirdmikes yall have been great man! Appreciate it and this forum is da best!!! :broccoli::broccoli::mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

My wife does this daily, when I have a garden going!! She is doing it now for the mothers and clones. I forgot to tag you in my grow to be. I will do that now.

2 Likes

Lucky you, my wife has NO interest in my plants! Let’s me grow and smoke 'em, so I’m not complaining! If my son were to play them music, I’d get scared! He listens to Norwegian Death Metal and heavy stuff that I have a hard time listening to, and I grew up with AC/DC, Led Zep, Judas Priest, Sabbath, etc! At least he watered them when we went to Rome for 12 days, so I owe him for that!

@TMC.PRE and @Freebirdmikes, I’ll tag you in my journal if you want to check it out.

3 Likes

Tag me brother! Cant wait!

1 Like

Yeah man absolutely! Id Be honored! And hahaha yeah im not playing them any death metal usually a little calmer lol.

2 Likes

I play them ambient rainforest sounds most of the time, let ‘em think they’re in the jungle, other than that just some easy listening classical.

2 Likes

Sorry i havent been on in a while. I have been working 70 hr weeks and have even not been able to tend to my cannabis females very much. On that note i managed to get everything transplanted on tuesday last week. Everything went pretty smooth was a little rough with them more than i usually am because of schedule i was in a hurry. But everything seems to be fine. Looks like a jungle in there. I cant believe this forum has me growing a jungle im very happy.

One thing though. So i didnt check my tent this morning and i usually do before work at 5am. Which is when my light comes on. Something happened and the timer didnt have good connection and my light didnt turn on. I didnt have my wife check my tent until noon roughly. So my plants went 12hrs exactly with darkness. Am i doomed?

3 Likes

One day shouldn’t hurt, just get back on track. Keep your schedule. Think of it as a super overcast day!

Plants look great brother

1 Like

Overcast day exactly okay cool and thank you! Not sure whats going on with the front middle one but it started yellowing a bit before i transplanted im hoping it just needed to be transplanted into a bigger pot.

1 Like

Get a runoff test on her ph and ppm. All lower older growth from what it looks like in the pic. Let’s see if she’s hungry, if ph is drifting, or maybe salt is starting to building up. Under 1000ppm feed a bit more, ph outside of 6.4-6.8 it may be time to flush, I just flushed my girls this morning had some real high runoff numbers in one and ph was a little low in the other. Lemme know what’s up with your #s… doesn’t look to alarming to me tho bro

1 Like