I'm still amazed these are both the same strain

Anyone had one plant 2x as tall in week 4 . Same strain
White Widow Auto from ILGM

3 Likes

They can be unidentifiably different from one another

2 Likes

Have to love auto. That ruderalis pokes its head out differently. That tall girl looks like she is going to pack it on.

2 Likes

yup, same experience here with ww autos

1 Like

I wouldn’t know tbh. This is my 2nd grow and the 1st barely got to flower bc I had to move so wish me luck haha

1 Like

@Skateallday55

Here you go: Both Northern Lights planted same time. One purple and the other yellow

10 Likes

Did you get those from ILGM or can I ask what seed bank ? Those look nice !

ILGM, right here, is the source of mine

My bet is on the chubby stubby

2 Likes

gotta love genetics

Yes I had same thing happen with Ak 47. You would think stem structure would be more similar.

1 Like

they both look good to me!

1 Like

Are those currently growing or did you harvest them yet?

Still growing. 4 weeks 5 days

1 Like

Was the taller one anyways farther away from light compared to the other one. The taller one def has a bit of stretch to her where the other is a nice tight node spacing. Either way it getting a plant from start to finish do it’s a win no matter what.

1 Like

Nah same lights and distance , nutrient and dark time. Dark is when they grow vertically bc they reach for the light

Here’s my Grease gun autos at 6 weeks. Both sprouted and planted at same time. The one on the right doesn’t seem to want to flower. The one on the right did have some growth issues early on. In soil it was growing shell down with the tap root coiling above the coco, had to replant to orient it properly. It’s also growing in a weird circular pattern with the leaves twisting. Autos are unpredictable at best.

1 Like

She got so close to the light she started bending away.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: why ???

Had a very similar experience with WWA in my first grow. The benefit of the mutt & jeff story is it made me learn LST. Now, the ones with hyperactive hormones just produce big plants. Not unmanageable ones.

1 Like