I'm proud to introduce you to

…Caroline :heart:

Not really a grow journal but I was asked to give a few more details.
Indoor tent (with ventilation equipment) 36x36x63
Vivosun carbon filter
Hydro - DWC (one 5gal)
LED - KingPro Plus 600w
Nutes - GH trio
I’ve got TDS and pH stuff to monitor and adjust

4 Likes

Nice good luck :four_leaf_clover: with sweet Caroline!

2 Likes

Oh, that proud parent pride is showing​:+1::ok_hand::grin:

3 Likes

I think I see trichs!

Looking good @MutilatedMoth what strain?

4 Likes

Blue cheese! Indica is my way to go, but next time around I’d like to try Afghan for sure. I prematurely bought Blue Cheese, but alas, I think she’ll make me proud :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omg please tell your username is a simpsons reference.

250px-Gone_Fission

Hell yeah. Never tried it, but I can assure you won’t be disappointed with Afghani.

Is this your grow journal?

1 Like

Wow! I did watch the Simpsons but I never saw that episode. I’ve had this name since the early days of AOL. That’s funny!

2 Likes

Eh not really. I dunno if I’m gonna do a whole journal. We shall see!

1 Like

Chicken!

1 Like

Riiiiiiiiight?!?! Totally called me out bruh. Lol

1 Like

Well as you can see, I clearly watch too much of the simpsons lol

2 Likes

We need more female growers journals in here!

Deep down I believe women can grow better weed than men. Not trying to stir up a pot of chit, but I believe they are better at nurturing and that’s what plants need.

2 Likes

You are actually the third person to say that to me, and in fact, when I worked at the fish store, my manager put me with sick fish lol and I really do wanna do a journal cuz I want tips and advice all along the way, but i need to dig in my purse and find some nads first.

3 Likes

My nads are in my wife’s purse. Luckily she allows me to visit them.

I used to grow in late 80’s early 90’s abdxread a lot of books on the subject. I read a report from Amsterdam that said something like women clone tenders had more than 95% success rate while men were closer to 80%.

3 Likes

LOLOLOLOLOL niiiiiiiice X) wellhey maybe i can actually walk away with a couple of oz’s. I read that blue cheese can bring in 18oz, but I know that as a noobie, I might only bring in a couple, so I’m tryin not to get my hopes too high, (pun intended) but I’m glad I read through these forums and such and I think I’m at least starting off on the right foot

2 Likes

I second keeping up a journal. Your journey is valuable to other newer growers! Plus I like to see hydro: give us all the details? Filling out a support ticket ticks off most of the high points.

4 Likes

Awesome, good luck with her!

1 Like