I'm probably paranoid

Aw crap. Sorry. I went a little crazy with the cut and paste from my veeeery first poast. I killed everything in coco on my first try lol

Then I tried soil

1 Like

Yep, when they’re babies and have tiny roots. I’d rather spritz a little pH’d water than too long a period with wet feet.
It does look like @eisenhorn is using Coco Coir so daily water/feed is allowed. With that said we should treat this grow as a Hydroponic medium and would definitely need the beneficial microbes from the start.
I use Hydroguard both in the root zone and as a foliage spray right before flip to flower to ride my ladies of any fungus.

If you do choose to spray make sure to get the bottom of the leaves. That’s where they can absorb the most water and nutrients. Also if your plants happen to get nutrient lockout you can spray feed them for a quick fix.

1 Like

@LateNightGardner oooo I did not know the thing about the bottom of the leaf! Thank you! :grin:

I also just got my mykos from the post office and added it. I hope it helps!

1 Like

I don’t understand.

It sounds like soil to me.

I don’t mean to be combative, I’m just trying to ensure we don’t go down the wrong road with feeding and watering recommendations.

2 Likes

My bad, was looking at the forum questionnaire. Didn’t see @eisenhorn post at the same time I was writing mine.

1 Like

Me too when I found this one out. But you still need to spray top and bottom.

1 Like

@LateNightGardner @Graysin yeah sorry. This is is growing in soil.

My first grow I tried coco and everything died so I switched to soil. I cut and paste the troubleshooting list from my first post on that grow and forgot to change the coco to soil when I posted it on here

2 Likes