I'm old...and my brain is literally broken lol

That could definitely be at least part of the problem
I hope you get to the bottom of it

If it makes you feel any better I be forgetting shit all the time and I am just attributing to age (52) but it’s so hard to say what all can contribute to the memory loss

Probably doesn’t help that we all smoke weed lol

5 Likes

Anytime mate, a visit to the dr could answer a few questions you might have. My stroke covers an area about two inches x four inches on the right hand side of my brain and goes deep. A lot of memory is in that bit and it’s all dead. I should be eating pizza through a straw but for some reason I’m not.

3 Likes

I’m getting older too! Was going to respond with a bunch of ideas. But I forgot! Just have fun! They are really weeds. Not that difficult to grow. You can read, read, read stuff. Just take a deep breath, relax. What’s the worse that can happen? Not much. I have 2 grows now. The first was good. Second lots of problems. Oh well. I grew more than I could ever use! It was fun, different and exciting!

2 Likes

Don’t know if you like / use spreadsheets I do and use one for my grow journal and another to to keep track of nutrients
This is a little part of a current

After the date column is usually total grow days. This a clone grow and it is the number of days since last transplant. Next is number of days on 12/12 light schedule to initiate flowering.
Notes column, usually volume of water /feed used
Nutrient formula week
general comments, notes, observations
PH and PPM of feed solutions and runoff
FWIW
Welcome - one step at a time. They are after all just a plant. An awesome plant but still…

Some fatties getting close to harvest - what we all look forward to.

4 Likes

Yeah I think I’ll enjoy it eventually. I have a tendency to overdo and overthink EVERYTHING.
Besides with all the help on here…I feel a little less lost.
Thanks to all my new friends here!

2 Likes

@beardless I like the spreadsheet idea. I may have to whip one of these up! Thanks!

2 Likes

There are some really good YouTube channels out there I don’t know if I can name them here or not.

Video’s can be better way to digest this stuff. Not to replace a forum but to digest and visualize it. For me it makes easier to take in and you can re-watch them until it gets baked in.

2 Likes

@anon74009880 yeah I will check that out…I am quite visual so that might stick with me better.
Thank you!

3 Likes

Storm, I appreciate your comment on “not stressing a fun hobby” My first indoor grow was a disaster, with patience and this forum I’m starting another grow. thanks for posting

3 Likes