I'm not sure if this is a normal yield

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

I had ordered 20 white widow and 10 chemdawg. I followed Roberts instructions in germination and planting. some seeds sprouted a tail in 24 hours and others took three days. I planted them as they sprouted, then after after the third day I planted them all. Started the process on Feb 14. I have a total 16 cute little cannabis plants. I’m not sure if this is a normal yield, I was expecting more. Any help you may offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Allan

1 Like

Welcome Allan. Did you try to germinate all 30 seeds and 16 were successful? These are still super young to determine what your yield will be. Join the forum and you’ll get a bunch of help. They look like they are stretching quite a bit. Do you have more info? It would help if you fill out a support ticket.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

How many plants:

Age from Sprout and Flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

7 Likes

They are definitely stretching and more light is needed suggest you place a stick or something to help hold them up before they fall over
Are you only using sun light ?
Knowing What region you in would also help us help you
Agree with @AnneBonny joining the forum would be best to get the help needed to get you to a successful harvest

3 Likes

Are you saying you planted them even if there were no tails showing.

1 Like

You have a long way to go after the first week you will have 4 till however many weeks of veg and then flower another 7-12 weeks or more depending on plants and are you growing indoors of outdoors?

1 Like