I'm not really worried but

she is very healthy aside from that rusty looking leaf

@Majiktoker @Niala @garrigan62 @Paranorman

1 Like

Hello @Fever can i ask how old and if its outdoor or indoor. i cant help you with what the problem may be, just interested to know
Thanks

She is indoor, and looks to me she is getting to the point where she needs light nutrients 1-1-1 and some cal mag she could be deficient on cal mag @Fever

6 Likes

Yayy!! My first feeding :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Remember start light even with light nutes

1 Like

I hate to say it , but have you checked your plants really good for any kind of mites or bugs or anything , cuz when I blow up your picture there’s a lot of stuff going on on those leaves , you might want to take a really good look :fearful: …hope I’m wrong…

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks @peachfuzz maybe some second opinions? @garrigan62 @Majiktoker

Check them really well under on of her leaves I saw some thing me be a little dirt but I dont know it was fuzzy but definitely go trough them

Yes there is dirt on them forgot to mention I spilled some dirt on leaves after transplanting.

All I can really see is the nutrient problem other wise

1 Like

I blew your plant up and it sure looks like mites but check them real good and if you see them.
Use my Tabaco

Take 3 strong ciggeretes soak them over night in water
Boil it for 2 to 3 miniutes, let it cool off and spray the plants 3 to 4 times a week. You can add safer soap if you like to the mixture.
(make absolutly sure you use gloves/face protection while handling and spraying)
Neem oil works very well too !!
I will add the hottest chile sause i can find and add that to the mix. Must strain this stuff real good or it won’t spray and do under the leafs too ok

Will

1 Like

There are different types of mites some are impossible to see, any idea what type it looks like so I know what I am looking for?

You had mentioned something about spilling dirt on your leaves… if I was you I would take a spray bottle with good pH water and spray the crap out of them to get them all cleaned up and then take it from there… no matter how small or big the mites are or bugs you will see them with a microscope …but first off I would take a spray bottle and spray the hell out of them to get them all cleaned up with good pH water and then today or tomorrow I would look at them and see if there’s anything going on… it will be hard for you to tell with all the dirt and stuff on there if that’s what happend…

Thanks yes and the white powder is the perlite. I’m not seeing anything to do with insects although I do see that nutrient deficiency. I checked my water that I added nutes to and it says about ph5 which is another story because I am having trouble calibrating my ph pen (it’s a full digit lower than it should be). Headed to the store tomorrow and will get sorted. Here is a plant that has curved leaves a brown top but otherwise explosive growth

@peachfuzz @Majiktoker

The twisted leaves that you’re seeing are due to overwatering , when they start to look like a towel that needs to be rung out that’s when you know you’re overwatering… :wink:

Excess phosphorus will twist your leaves bad thing is phosphorus is immobile

That’s wild I really haven’t been overwatering