I'm new here don't no how to post on other topics yet but is there any experts I could have a talk to plz few questions ide love answered

Help haha lights are off right now but will do pics at 4 thisarvo

1 Like

Welcome to the community :blush:. There will always be someone here to answer questions. Happy growing :blush::v:

4 Likes

Thanks mate I got this pic from last night but it’s not the best

2 Likes

See how there wilting I’ve thought over water but no then thought underwater wasn’t that lifted lights changed exhausts just can’t figure it out why keep dropping

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Does the droooping happen just before lights out? If so, dont worry, happens all the time. Just getting ready for bed. More growers will be along to comment, and if you need to tag anybody just use the “@” then the username. Like @Weed88. Great info in this place with incredibly nice, generous, knowledgeable growers. Good luck and happy growing!!!

4 Likes

Yeah seems to be a few hours before lights out there still green but sometimes look horrible I’ll get better pics tonight

3 Likes

I did want to comment that they look a tad light. Here’s a support ticket. Well, a loose one. There’s like 7 different ones around the forum. But it will help a lot to dial in on any potential issues…

Strain/type(photo/auto):

Medium: Soil? Coco? Hydro? Living Soil?

Lights: LED? HPS?

Temps: Day/night?

RH: Day/night?

Vessel:

Nutrients used:

Water type:

Ph/ppm of water in/out:

Ph/ppm of nute solution in/out:

Ventilation:

Fans:

Dehumidifier/humidifier: yes/no?

CO2: yes/no?

Just fill out what you know. Brands aren’t too important except for nutes, soil, and lights, but any info helps. You’d be surprised how many growers are asked to fill this out, never respond, then a few weeks later post with crazy issues.

3 Likes

How do I fill it in sorry

1 Like

Strain/type(photo/auto):sinful cakes UK cheese X gg4 peach cresendo and fruity pebbles

Medium: Soil? Coco? Hydro? Living Soil?canna terra soil

Lights: LED? HPS?led

Temps: Day/night?18 to 20 lights off 24 to 28 lights on

RH: Day/night?57 and night 70 to 75

Vessel:4x8

Nutrients used:houses and garden a and b and pro cal green planet

Water type:rain water

Ph/ppm of water in/out:

Ph/ppm of nute solution in/out:

Ventilation:200 mm exhaust fan

Fans:4

Dehumidifier/humidifier: yes/no?no

CO2: yes/no?no

After just looking at the products FAQ I found these. Noticed you didn’t list ppm/ph which the manufacturer recommended to keep track of. So maybe a ph/ppm problem. Need pens to test these numbers! Also they suggest not using rain water without adjusting the ph first.

1 Like

I’ve grown outdoors all my life and been doing indoors now 2 years no problems to now there still green and ok but not looking so great so

2 Likes

But will say there looking better today and do you guys run clones under 18/6 orn24 hours light

1 Like

Apologies, 2 years indoor growing and never seen this. Then the question is… What have you recently changed? Looks like an underwater/overwater combined with an RH/VPD/Transpiration issue. My outside plants get the droop on a Clear sky full sun low humidity day, I mean they look dead from over transpiring…sun down and little water and hello ladies. New Lights, Rh change, fertigation schedule change…the plants have a good color, a little light for me but healthy, but I’m a fois gras feeder. How close it that light heat stress can exhibit like that a bit too.

1 Like

PaOjtXFCVqp5Q8g0si

3 Likes

I recently changed exhaust then they went down hill changed back and now seem to be coming better I’ll get more pics thisarvo

1 Like

Welcome to the community! :seedling:

1 Like

Thankyou glad to be here

Ten mins I’ll show pics

1 Like

1 Like