I'm looking for suggestions for a basic pipe

Thank you sir!!!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the replies and discussion. Since I’m new (again, smoked some when I was much younger), I’ll see over time if and what kind of vaporizer to get. For now, I bought a $10, 4.5-ish inch pipe at the local dispensary. It works. It’s pretty - LOL. But I don’t like the big bowl and it doesn’t sit horizontally straight making it seems a bit clumsy to me, and the smoke can be hot. So, it works, but I might look into a water pipe/bubbler. I’ll see. I don’t smoke that often or that much - yet, LOL. I’m really appreciating the therapeutic benefits of mj; when I was young, it was about getting high/stoned. A few years on me has changed mj to “therapy”.

2 Likes

@Twilve1 enjoy man!

I use it as therapy too… I qualified for my medical card due to both a spine injury last May and the chronic pain that resulted, but really it’s my insomnia cure, and helps me to go easy on the booze.

1 Like

Nothingshocking, wow, so sorry about the spinal injury and the resulting chronic pain! :hugs: (hugs)

1 Like

I have been strictly vaping for a few years now and prefer it to smoking hands down. Taste is better and the effects are better in my opinion as well.
I have tried a few different ones over the years. Started with the pax 2 and liked it. Then got the crafty, I liked it, but returned it for the DaVinci iq. I liked that one as well so I got the miqro too.
Just recently got the dynavap m and absolutely love it! No batteries is the way to do it! For sure!!

3 Likes

@Twilve1

My Xmax Starry v3 finally arrived, don’t laugh. Puff it up delivered it to the post office and as far as I can tell they lost it. They returned my money though, I gave it close to a month because I felt bad taking a refund from a small business guy, but it never came.

I ended up odering it from a different site, and with a discount code I got it for somewhere in the $65-$70 dollar range - pretty much the can’t go wrong range. It didn’t come with a free grinder like the other deal, so I bought a couple on amazon for $10.

Anyway, it seems pretty nice - I tried it with a low heat and it didn’t do much but in the 390-400 range it is giving off good puffs.

I guess I’m done smoking weed.