I'm looking for a diagram I saw re: 4 board q135 in series

@dbrn32 or any other of you lighting guys tell me where to find it. I just have boards mounted in a line.

Thanks in advance!! I’m finally getting it put together!!

Pics? Driver/s?

I run 2 qb 260’s by hlg in each tent

This may help it may not but I run the boards

• driver to left board - driver to right board
  • Single line connection +

Black line with blue to driver

Green with green and one left over goes where it goes

Thanks. I know its pretty simple stuff for most. I just want to be sure.

I haven’t destroyed one yet and well, I’m not an electrician :grin: if it doesn’t work the first time switch the wires. Sorry my pic sucks it’s the one I snapped to guide myself on the 5-6 ones I put in

@jsanders420

2 Likes

At least on mine you just hook +to-on the next board in a chain.

1 Like

Here this may help. This is a build of 4 132’s wired in series.

1 Like

This is where I am.

1 Like

So now take your + from your driver into the + of your 1st board. Then take the - from board one to board two and hook that in the + the from board 2 take the - to + of board 3 then take the - to board 4 + then the - of board 4 to the - of the driver. One continuous loop or wired in series

1 Like

Not sure why they didn’t load in order but you get the picture

1 Like

Great. Thanks.

1 Like

Tag us when it’s wired up and post some pics and we can verify it’s right for ya. It will just take out a small city block if not wired correctly!!!

Just kidding you’ll be fine.

2 Likes

This is one bright sumbitch!! Thanks to all of you for the great info, from buying the right stuff to wiring. Since this is a weed growing site I dont guess I have to explain why I cant remember everyone right now!!

Again thanks!!

3 Likes

Here’s some pics of the finished project. I also added a pic of a filter change. I put the filter straight to the fan. It seems a lot quieter.

2 Likes

@jsanders420 looks great man!

3 Likes

giphy%20(4) Like it alot nice setup brother.

2 Likes

Awesome job! Sorry I’m late, but looks like the others have you set. Thanks fellas!

1 Like