I'm HCG! Come along with me for a summer's grow

I’ll ketchup wid ya latah! @Happy_Pappy

1 Like

You better believe you will!

1 Like

Out to see the goils! my special friend! Have a good one as well @Happy_Pappy

2 Likes

One more thing, this is the stage where my other girl went to pieces.

Nothing wrong with this one right here, huh?

4 Likes

She looks good to me, @Happy_Pappy :+1:

2 Likes

I think so too. Sure is lacking in the leave department. Totally different that my last plant. Weird, seeings it’s the same batch.

Lol ! She sounds like one smart cookie ! So thankful for the smiles. :smile:

Hi My what a cutie patootee !

1 Like

I’d like to thank you for your friendship, advice and your pictures .
I have just been loving my babies. Both are emerald green & even have names. Thelma & Louise. I may need a check up cause I talk & sing to them both.
I’ve basically been misting with water that’s been in a spray bottle for a few days. Temp 78-80*, 24/7 inside. I was curious about nute for a couple of reasons. I’m a newbie and I’ve bought them. I figured when they’re ready for their permanent spot that may be the time. I wasn’t sure.
I grew up in the 70’s and I enjoyed my grass. I guess you’d call me a hippie. Just a lil’ older.
Happy growing and thanks again.
Blessings,
Jenn

3 Likes

I like the way you talk. I’m a 70’s person myself. We may be a bit older but we’ve seen the best bands.

3 Likes

I absolutely agree. I guess we could share a few stories. Ah man the day my brother became paranoid and ate a large, full box of cereal ! Lol
I’m smiling at your response. I’m certain that we’ll become good friends.
Thank you for your compliments. Please keep in touch with me anytime, I’ll do the same.
Blessings,
Jenn

1 Like

Blessings to you also. I’ll tag you on my Northern Lights grow.

2 Likes

Thank you
How old are your northern lights ?

Looks okay to me! @Happy_Pappy I came in it’s cool and it’s warmer in here

Welcome again! @JBC13 I sing and talk to mine all the time so you must be as weird as me! I’ll go ya one better I am always touching them! I just finished misting mine! I am not big on a lot of nutes, I believe in plant ‘power’, I would suggest waiting until they are in flower and then start 1/2 amt until you see how they tolerate it then if all is okay then work up to full strength per instructions. I, and this is only my opinion, think people try to force a plant to grow faster than it wants, which in turn cause a weak plant esp if you are switching to out side. She has to be able to withstand what ever comes her way. Let her develop at her own pace, unless she shows you she needs something, sit on your hands lol ask @Happy_Pappy I drilled that into his head, thick skulled that he is:) Try not to over think it, it’s so much more fun and relaxing! Learn to watch and observe what a truly unique plant she is and let her teach you how to grow her.

1 Like

NO the best music came out of the 60’s! I know I lived then:) @Happy_Pappy @JBC13, nothing has ever compared the likes of CSNY, Janis, Jimi, The beatles and on. Sorry, and I’ve seem most of them!

3 Likes

Better happy? @Happy_Pappy

3 Likes

@smitty87 you tryin’ to fool @Happy_Pappy? That’s a tomato plant! In your dreams!

@highcountrygal. Hey hcg. Just finished reading your other thread. All I can say is very amazing!! Just started my seeds Thursday afternoon. Will be bending your ears and picking your brain. This is going to be a incredible journey for me. Thanks to you and a lot of other very knowledgeable people. I’m reading and trying to retain as much as I can. But as always KISS with gypsum. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

T seems the twins are growing by leaps and bounds. If someone saw them they may say, it’s a stem with four leaves. They’re happy and I am too. I just finished misting mine too and calling them out by names.
I’m going to allow them to continue as they continue to grow well.
When it comes to the hydro, it will come.
Glad I’m here. I appreciate the friendship and advice.
Blessings to you and yours !
:relaxed:

1 Like