@Holmes which one?

1 Like

I’m not sure what all the rules are over here in the BOM @highcountrygal

1 Like

I’ll have to find who to ask, nice gifting from a friend! @TDubWilly

1 Like

All of them, you must post order # with specimen>

1 Like

@Holmes now I will ask him if he still has it. He just harvested a Gold Leaf.

1 Like

Silly is a good lookin plant! Very nice patch @highcountrygal.

2 Likes

Silly looking sticky @highcountrygal alll the gals looking great. Have a wonderful evening.

1 Like

Everything is looking awesome as always, @highcountrygal. I believe @Hogmaster runs the contest. The rules are here : "Bud" of the Month Contest Rules
I didn’t see anything saying anything about the person who bought it must be the grower. Just have to have the order confirmation number.

2 Likes

Fantastic view my dear! They are so pretty :smiley:

1 Like

I’m a newbi yet in total awe ! Definitely cool.
I’m going to follow you’re thread.
I started 2 new grows inside on 5/21. Both are good. I plan on placing them in they’re hydroponic pots when ready. Any thoughts on when to add nutrients? Bothe have one full set of leaves.
Again, your grows are totally impressive !

2 Likes

Good morning @JBC13! Thank you for your compliment! Welcome to my little area! I must let you know first off, I know nothing about indoor grows, I can help with plant needs but when you get into pH’s ect. I am a total failure! lol

I have a different outlook on things and believe that these ladies know what they are doing. They have been growing for thousands of years and are pre-programed to sprout, grow, mature and reproduce, they know what they need and will let you know. Your gals are still ‘babies’, this is when you need to let the root system grow and become strong because roots are what gives the plant her strength to hold up those big heavy colas. There is really no need to give her anything at this point, giving her nutes now would be like giving a newborn a marathon runners diet. Is there a reason you feel she needs nutes? Is there any indication that she is lacking anything? This is where people get into trouble by ‘force’ growing, producing weak plants. Sit back relax and enjoy your grow and let her be your guide to what she needs, she knows what she is doing. My gals have not had any nutes yet and they are just fine. There is really no right or wrong when growing do what works best for your grow, I merely offer suggestions. I am here 24/7 and always ‘open’. I like to give explanations to my quirky growing ideas, so you can understand why I do things. Glad you are here and best of luck with your grow, I know it will be great and you will be amazed at these beautiful ladies.

4 Likes

This chick, @highcountrygal, don’t know anything. Ask some body who grows decent weed.

2 Likes

Good mornin’ HP @Happy_Pappy How are you on this most fine day? You are something else! Kinda like a goofball! Totally nutz. Are you getting any of that weather?

1 Like

Yes I’m fine. I hope you are. I was just teasing that young friend. You have amazing plants. Problem is, I can’t consume any of them. It’s been a sub-tropical 100% humidity type week here in the southeast ewith no let up in the forecast. But I will say this, without your sweet presence all the drearyness would have no sunshine to it. Love hearing from you. Did you have the person contact you about her wilting plants?

2 Likes

I tagged you for her.

1 Like

I have a question.

You are a sweetheart and a bright spot in my day for sure! I know you are kidding, and I love every ‘sick’ thing you say:) I don’t know if the wilting plant posted me or not I don’t think so. Stop now I may start to believe you! No really I am sucking every bit of it up! LMAO

3 Likes

I’m guessing you newer ILGM plants are feminized?
PS
It was the young lady who asked for help with her wilting babies. And by the way, have you heard from that piece of €$@% @smitty87?

2 Likes

Yes and I just made a comment to you both! @Happy_Pappy

1 Like

I hope you have a fun filled contented day. You sure make mine sweet woman.

1 Like