I'm HCG! Come along with me for a summer's grow

You bet your sweet Happy, Pappy🤟🏼

2 Likes

You know you must be blind. To do such things like this. @Fairieswear8oots, Hand of Doom. One of my faves.

1 Like

Right on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Howdy! @Holmes just tucked ‘the girls’ in, ate, made a cup of coffee packed a bowl and ready for some good conversation!

Evening! @Downsouth Don’t be shy! What are your plans, any gardening experience? Share a bit about yourself!

1 Like

Yes, I love it, lets do this, she gets it done!! Ha ha lmao

2 Likes

Hey @Downsouth I’m SC about 25 mins from the GA/SC border. I’m a outdoor newbie formally an indoor grower. Let’s hope for a good season!

2 Likes

Hey Rainy, we’re neighbors. @Rainey

1 Like

Lady, if you keep stock piling bud were gonna get you on a Hoarders episode.

3 Likes

Not being rude,They only allowed me 5 posts the other day. Has anyone ever used the jiffy windowsill greenhouse to start their seeds? That’s what im trying now.Getting my area ready for the outdoors grow. Making sure that no prying eyes can see.Will be building a indoor grow room also. Also what is the best way to store my seeds. (future grow seeds)? Will post til I run out of posts.:joy:

2 Likes

@mulegal @elheffe702 @Rickandbobbyd @DieHigh55 @smitty87 @Mrcrabs @Happy_Pappy @Holmes @Fairieswear8oots @SmoknGranny every body

It’s been rainy off and on today and cold. Very strange for May! I just came in from a quick girl check. When I went out I saw a rustling in my smoke bush and look at what I saw!

A baby Mockingbird! I have a repeat family that lives just above the girls

My Smoke Bush and a flower

Yesterday

Today

So what do you see?

Enjoy I did!

7 Likes

@Downsouth That post thing is because you are new, give it a day or two and you’ll be running outta likes:)No I’ve not tried it but it should work without a problem. I use a seed warmer pad with saran wrap over the seeds. Just be careful if the sun is direct so the don’t get too hot.

Sounds like you’ve got it together. I stealth grow as well as I have neighbors on 3 sides, one side knows. I am very cautious! I store my seeds in an air tight container. What strains are you thinkin’ about?

I have started with 2 of each, white widow, bubblegum and ak-47. Been busy with the gardening. We have over 200 tomatoes plants. Went through 2 plantings of radishes. Corn 7 feet tall. Beets are yummy and so on. You know the taste of the fresh garden
This weekend will start expanding the chickens 10x36 foot. 13 hens and 2 roosters. 1 rooster slipped in by mistake. Lots of cloning of the yard plants and flowers. (better half doing most of that) I love to water and mow. Mindless and good relaxing time. We have just 1 and 1/2 acre out of town. Heavy agricultural area. Life is good!

2 Likes

I am jealous! @Downsouth I live in just a neighborhood! Although I have lived in the mountains where my X and I gardened, raised every type of farm animal, raised and showed Pure bred Nubian and LaMancha goats, I used to have 14 hennies in this very back yard. I had a garden here but switched it to where I grow my girls. I am too old to do the on the ground work, seeds transplanting etc plus I am in a wheelchair. There is nothing better to eat outside in the salad bar! The very best way to eat corn is pick it shuck it and eat it right off the stalk, less than 3 minutes from stalk to mouth it is at it’s sweetest! I have a cherry tomato, a Cherokee Purple tomato, garlic both regular and elephant, a Salsa pepper, and 6 Shishito pepper plants. If you are a pepper fan these are absolutely to die for! They are a delicacy in Japan. They are sweet and spicy but not hot. I am addicted to them and am watching for ripe one’s. Ya pick um leaving about an inch stem, heat a skillet to just the point of smoking (cast iron is best) toss whole peppers with just a taste of olive oil and toss them into the skillet and blacken them takes about 15 mins sprinkle them with garlic and sea salt grinder mix and eat. They are good hot or cols!

1 Like

I see thunderbirds in the white flowers’ centers.

1 Like

I see Kachinas! @elheffe702 Maybe shape shifted from one to the other:)

1 Like

@highcountrygal How close is your greenhouse & MJ plants (photos?) to lights from your house and those of your neighbors please?

1 Like

@SmoknGranny Howdy! Not at all. My above neighbor doesn’t use lights, and both of my either side use lights, so it is all naturally lit:)

oops my side neighbors don’t use lights and if so it doesn’t affect my plants

Thanks for your reply. I’m concerned about light contamination from my kitchen lights at night down to my greenhouse as I will be moving my SSH there. She’s doing great so far and I don’t want her to go hermied on me. I appreciate your feedback :hugs:

1 Like