I'm HCG! Come along with me for a summer's grow

Hey HCG and all others. Haven’t grown since 1976. Just retired last Nov. Enjoying our chickens and 24x60 foot garden. Now time for the herb garden. Really enjoy this and all other boards.Just got my mix pack. WW BG AK-47. Can’t drop my seeds in the water til tomorrow after the grandkids head back home. I’m not much of a talker on line but am going to try my best to learn to post progress pictures and what and how I’ve done it. I’m in south GA and am growing totally outdoors the old fashioned way. I do have my Foxfarm kit. If I’m on the wrong board say so and I’ll start a different one.

4 Likes

Indeed I am!! Thanks to @dbrn32, @MattyBear @Bogleg
@merlin44
@Familyman420
and several others :heart::heart:

4 Likes

Those things are going crazy :crazy_face:

1 Like

Well hello and welcome @Downsouth you are for real in the right place and I am an old fashioned outdoor grower! This is the coolest most knowledgeable place to learn anything and everything weed! We are mostly oldies with a few youngun’s around. I can help you with anything outdoors, put me inside and forget it! Feel free to ask anything, there is no such thing as a stupid question. Good luck and don’t be shy!

2 Likes

@TDubWilly I think we need to give @Fairieswear8oots a couple of them! lol

2 Likes

:hugs: I didn’t even notice!! such a lust I have looking at those girls I can’t see anything else lol

2 Likes

@Fairieswear8oots Ha I think you should go to Home Depot and get one just because! lol

1 Like

Thank you very much. That is why I chose you and the rest of you. I will be asking a lot. I also need to learn these things on the top of the page. :grinning:

2 Likes

Is your ID representative of Black Sabbath.

1 Like

How far down south, Downsouth?

1 Like

Thank you for the compliment! @Downsouth I am here all the time and always open for any question you may have, just post me. I may be outside but check frequently (pipe hit breaks). Not sure what you are referring to at the top? Did you go through my journals? ‘Come grow with me by hcg’ my '17 grow, this includes my first ever winter grow.

I am in San Diego so you know from where I am growing from

2 Likes

Ga/FL line.

2 Likes

Top of reply box.

1 Like

Well sir. You and I are crows flight across. Bulldogs or Gators?

1 Like

Do not know how to put pictures up yet.

2 Likes

Message box. Desktrey icon with the arrow. lower right. Upload chosen file. Now, let’s see em. Your family now.

2 Likes

@Downsouth Hap beat me to it!

1 Like

@highcountrygal
Did you read my final post on my harvest? I tagged you.

1 Like

@Happy_Pappy I don’t know if I did because I would have said something so I will go and see. Sometimes the notifications aren’t accurate. You’ll see a reply if I do if not retag me puleeze!

1 Like

As per your question earlier @highcountrygal Im inside this year but next year my spots will be ready. I cant wait !

1 Like